my latest

d3r3k

Iron Killer
Jacked Immortal
EG Freak
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
been doing iifym and been getting compliments on looking better and leaner... always been a struggle for me. Ever since being an obese teen lol, Somedays I still cant fight the urge and binge, but been seeing alot of progress lately so Its getting easier... Also doing the lowest dose cycle Ive done, I used to depend on the gear too much... doing between .5 and .75 cc of test, and tren E 2x per week, All TMM gear and love it.
[IMG_3164.JPG expired]
[IMG_3174.JPG expired]

Attachments

• IMG_3163.webp
    IMG_3163.webp
    30.2 KB · Views: 57
Thanks for the kind words brothers, motivation is at an all time high, it took long but i think i got this down now. Looking to add some gh or peptides to my run soon

You look good man. I like seeing people doing low dosages. It's really all a person needs. It's becoming more common knowledge these days and it makes me really happy. This proves it right here. Good work, keep it up

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.