my light cutting cycle

D

darklord

okay guy 194 about i think 14 % bf im 5'9 so to start i was gonna do tren ace 50 mgs eod 200 a week and test prop 50 mgs eod 200 a week so 400 mgs aweek t3 50mcg when i wake up and clen 2 on 2 off starting seeing where i can handel it then one week on one week off i will be using caber 2 mgs a week split aro 25 a day now since i get gyno should i add mast in aslo i heard some guy wont cycle with out it and a ai

darklord said:
okay guy 194 about i think 14 % bf im 5'9 so to start i was gonna do tren ace 50 mgs eod 200 a week and test prop 50 mgs eod 200 a week so 400 mgs aweek t3 50mcg when i wake up and clen 2 on 2 off starting seeing where i can handel it then one week on one week off i will be using caber 2 mgs a week split aro 25 a day now since i get gyno should i add mast in aslo i heard some guy wont cycle with out it and a ai
darklordActually......I'm quite ambivolent about this cycle. It's plenty conservative enough, but I think you might need more prop to counteract the T3 wasting. It'll be close. Make sure to lower the Aroma if/when any sides lessen. Remember, Estro is important to the endocrine system. I don't think the Mast will be needed, since you have the caber and Aroma. Masts specialty is in that it doesn't convert to estrogen, since you're stopping the body from producing it anyway it is just an added compound.

okay so prop 75 and tren 50 eod and i been on aro off cycle for a week at 25 mgs aday and its helped my lump pain i need to make sure i keep that lump down thats why i was thinking of mast since it help in a way with gyno also
TSizemore said:
Actually......I'm quite ambivolent about this cycle. It's plenty conservative enough, but I think you might need more prop to counteract the T3 wasting. It'll be close. Make sure to lower the Aroma if/when any sides lessen. Remember, Estro is important to the endocrine system. I don't think the Mast will be needed, since you have the caber and Aroma. Masts specialty is in that it doesn't convert to estrogen, since you're stopping the body from producing it anyway it is just an added compound.
TSizemore

darklord said:
okay so prop 75 and tren 50 eod and i been on aro off cycle for a week at 25 mgs aday and its helped my lump pain i need to make sure i keep that lump down thats why i was thinking of mast since it help in a way with gyno also
darklord
You don't need to add mast, I would either take the arom eod or cut to 12.5 ed. You may want to try starting the caber out at .5 e4d you may be just fine with that and save yourself a lot of money your not taking that high a dose of 19nor. Instead of adding a 3rd compound after a couple of wks just up the tren a little.

Thanks brah
Wacker said:
You don't need to add mast, I would either take the arom eod or cut to 12.5 ed. You may want to try starting the caber out at .5 e4d you may be just fine with that and save yourself a lot of money your not taking that high a dose of 19nor. Instead of adding a 3rd compound after a couple of wks just up the tren a little.
Wacker

Wacker said:
Wackeragreed on the caber, no need imo

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.