My mother driving me nuts

Dago

Karma=actions with consequences
Jacked Immortal
EG Freak
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
She wants me to get her something to lose weight. She's in good shape really and knows I've juiced over the years she's super cool but she thinks there is some magic potion I can get her to shed a few lbs. I got her on the best diet I can try to keep her on. Cardio and whatnot. She's 57 don't drink or smoke takes a pill for thyroid. Is there something safe she can take ? A supplement Idk a placebo lol I never had weight issues I think shes just eating too much. Anyone help me out here ?

eca stack if her heart good
cla
numerous stim and none stim options

if she's got thyroid meds a little bump there will seriously up metabolism . 50 mg t3 will make her sweat

What Mister B said !!!
My aunt was on thyroid meds , and I'm not sure how they were dosing it but she lost weight while on it !!!

if shes already on thyroid meds we dont know if its to slow or up thyroid and it could be playing with fire

if shes already on thyroid meds we dont know if its to slow or up thyroid and it could be playing with fire
GRIMThis!!!!!!!!
Does she have hypo or hyper-thyroidism. Is it thyroidism at all....T3 is a wonderful stimulant for the thyroid, but make sure you know what you're treating first.

On the plus side, you've got her diet right, and the cardio is a decent regimen hopefully, she's on the right track. Go old school to start with, like an ECA stack.

Definitely school her though....There is no magic pill ( well, except for DNP maybe....but, don't even think about that!) or miracle exercise. Still have to put the time in.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.