millenium girl

Iron Killer
Jacked Immortal
EG Freak
Shout Master
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
Has closed down (bankruptcy). The manager (a former Mister Europe) couldn't compete with chains like Basic Fit.
Gym membership here was €40 a month while big gyms ask €25 a month but you need to sign a contract for a year (whether you go or not you will pay the monthly membership).

This is sad. The gym was small but had everything we needed. I had started working out at home again in April but all the others had to find another gym.

its that way most everywhere most private/small as i non chain gyms fail

The problem with the big gyms is that you're on your own. If you have been working out for years, you know how to do the exercises but if you just started, you won't get the results you want or might end up injured.

idk i find the opposite to be true, small/private gyms often expect you to know what you're doing.

there are problems with chain gyms many and i hate seeing smaller 1 spots go under

All the larger gyms (chains) around are going for the family oriented non serious weight lifters, just your average person and don't have the free weight equipment necessary to do major lifts.

@Thor my gyms ok but no real bench, only power rack or smith.
a real bench, decline incline etc would be nice!
Def losing potential but gotta make do

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.