My old school gym is open for biz. pics inside!

Chicken_hawk

Pumped
Jacked Immortal
EG Freak
Mutated
EG Cash
So, we opened Nov 1 at 6Am but didnt get our first visitor till 9:30. Then number two came around 11:00. These were guys we knew who were showing support. Our next few came around 3:00 and we ended up with 26 for day one. I wanted 300 but after I accepted the reality of a new business and one that has a higher price point I have settled down. We handed out a free 5 days trial to anyone who came by yet we have 5 actual members .already. Plus they are all cool people.

We let them play their own tunes, we have a chalk bowl, our drinks are cheap and out bathrooms are just like house baths. The idea was to make it like a garage gym but bigger.

Hawk
PS I got to lift (at my own gym) for the first time in 2 months.
FB_IMG_1541362517201.webp FB_IMG_1541362527118.webp FB_IMG_1541362522080.webp FB_IMG_1541362502649.webp FB_IMG_1541362506996.webp FB_IMG_1541362502649.webp

awesome bro! keep getting that word out
Do you offer daily passes?

We have dbs to 150#, 112 45# plates alone, Hammer strength, jungle, everything a growing boy or girl needs.

Hawk

I would like to ask you questions on how you started up your gym, if you don't mind.
At some point I want to open up a gym , if god permits that is .

If I lived close I would definitely join!!!! Nice C_H bro!!

If I lived close I would definitely join!!!! Nice C_H bro!!
Thor
If you're ever in the area lmk my friend and I'll take good care of yah!

Hawk

View previous replies…
Btw if anyone wants to follow us on FB on IG just pm me.

But we are 10 days in and have 13 paying members. Which is a great start for us considering we give away 5 day trials to everyone. Our youngest is a 16 year old pler who when comparing us to the other hot spot said their equipment sucks! Little shit hit a 405 squat PR last night. Our oldest is 62 and he trained at muscle beach in the 70s. He has stories of all the legends and says it has the same feel.

We got 500# in nice bumpers last week, I made chains yesterday, resistance bands come today and mono (making payments) comes next week. I am officially out of money so this will have to do for now.

We have a lot of social media buzz going on, more than any of the other local gyms and the owner of the gym most like ours stopped by out of curiosity. So, if we can ride the momentum for the next few months we should be able to hit our numbers.

Hawk

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.