My progression!

Akhusker

Iron Killer
Jacked Immortal
EG Freak
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
Here are a few pictures of my changes over time. The first picture is me before gear, all natural! 190lbs during my basic training and AIT with the army.

Second picture is 8 weeks into my first cycle, test E 250 every 3.5 days, some of you know I broke my wrist in a motorcycle accident just days after this picture.

The third picture is 9 months after the motorcycle accident, the doctor just cleared me to go back to work and I spent the entire winter recovering and going to school full time, man I looked like a sloppy piece of shit, started my cycle of Test E 250, Mast E 200 the day I took this.

Last picture, 14 weeks later!! I think I did really well! What do you guys think?

[attachment deleted by admin]

Nice work brother! Truly motivating! Your hard work is paying off mane. ;D

Very very nice! I am having surgery on acl and meniscus nov 25th and am expecting some leg shrinkage although I hope to stay overall fit. Karma

Excellent work my man! You've been paying your dues brother

thanks everyone, I really appreciate all the comments, they really mean a lot. I really buckled down and trained my ass off, diet was on point, I guess it helps being stuck at a place where I have nothing better to do! I have never done a show before and am planning on doing my first one in March so hopefully I can get the diet on point to shred up, need more cardio thats for sure, hate that stuff!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.