My s23 run

Inhuman2024

Iron Killer
Jacked Immortal
Mutated
EG Cash
I am running s23 at 35mg a day split in 2 even doses morning n night. I am also running test e at 300mg a week. Started yesterday and the taste is pretty rough. Muscles feel tight.

imo and xp dont expect much but using to help maintain between cycles

Yes im hoping it will help me to maintain the gains ive made without bridging. My whole hope was that with sarms my receptor sites, my prostate my lipid profile n a couple other things will get a break. Sarms use the adrogenic receptors same as AAS. So will my receptors get a break?

you sound like you're using them correct then..

Im just looking to keep my gains between blasts. Seems like alot of people are dying lately. Just want my body to get a little break before this next blast. Gonna be a bulk too. Test. Tren. Eq and dbol or anadrol.

I am running s23 at 35mg a day split in 2 even doses morning n night. I am also running test e at 300mg a week. Started yesterday and the taste is pretty rough. Muscles feel tight.
Inhuman2019
Need ta switch brands botha...lol. Try that nice tasting cherry/limeaid flav. Naaaaah....follow your plan my friend.😀. Good luck with your run.

Experiencing some anxiety attacks. I guess its normal with s23 atleast a couple ppl said they had them too.

That sounds shitty! I was thinking about trying this sarm but I think ill pass now.

Funny the sides some compounds have on some ppl. Last time i did EQ (higher dose), paranoia was a real issue. Everyone i know was talking behind my back i thought....

Decided to add 50 mg dbol a day. I freaking love dbol. The instant strength increase and the weight gain from the dbol along with the feel good should be a good 50 days.

Never ran eq but im going to next bulk. 600mg a week. Hope i dont get the paranoia. Tren does it to me.

Wow the mix is really good. Loving the strength from both mixed. Anxiety has gone away with the dbol add. Pumps are crazy. Cramps are too. Lol

Dont know is s23 is hurting my weight gain. The strength is crazy but im not gaining the weight i normally do on dbol. As long as i maintain till this bulk cycle ill be ok. Looks like the bulk is gonna be test e.500wk tren e 400mg wk. Eq 600wk. Anadrol anywhere from 50mg to 100mg a day. Adex 1mg eod. And all organ support n cleanses.

I need to up it cause my maintenence is 2880. I switched from my regular protein shake to slim fasts. Just cause of affordability. There only 20g a piece but there high in vitamins witch i like. I was adviced by my doctor to cut down my protein intake. Cut creatine completely and take it easier in the gym. I had some high ck levels.

You selected anonymous...
Its what it does

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.