Wacker

Iron Killer
Jacked Immortal
EG Auction Sniper
EG Freak
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
Need a little advice, my 12 year on son wants to start working out with me 2-3 days a week. Thinking of taking him on my off days to focus on him.
He is very athletic always played sports, he is 5’10” and about 115 lbs. just went to 7th grade and sees some of the older kids are getting jacked up lol
What type of split would be appropriate? What type of work out light high rep?

Doing this right now my boy is 16yrs. The first few weeks was intro to the body parts. Execution of proper form, and don't worry about how much the weight is.
The next part was diet and nutrition. But at 12yrs old I probably wouldn't overload on the diet. And getting on 4-5 meals.
But let me tell you I would definitely encourage training. My boy is growing like a weed, and discipline on his diet. He started college early, so not tied down to a high school schedule.
We do a bodybuilding type training 1 body part a week, with 2 rest days. Kept it a 8-10 range. You do a push/pull type training. One he see's progress he'll be hook. Has a good role model with you.
Just make it fun, your settings a foundation for him doing the lifestyle for life!!

Last edited:
I don't know a whole lot about training routines for teens but I will say......take advantage of this opportunity. Spending quality 'man' time with your boy are times that you will never regret and cherish for a long time. Special times like this will cultivate him in the likes of your image. He looks up to his old man.....embrace these times.

Id say keep it simple. Dont exceed 500mg of test per week, stack the var with winny, and probably wait wait at least 2 weeks into training before starting the tren. GH shouldnt exceed 5iu/day at this age either. If that doesnt work, just double everything.

And for those who may not know... that was completely a joke : )

Dont have much to say about training a young one. However my pops started me off at about 13-14. Kind of. Bought me a giant universal gym that took up my whole room but was on me to develop my plan. Best advice, just dont overtrain. I worked out 6 days a week, for about 2-3 hours a day when i first got it. Along with school practice for sports year round. And i look back now at why i never grew lol. Having a parent helping them though im sure will avoid that. I knew nothing about training, growth, or recovery back then. Maybe put him on a 3 day schedule for a while. Focus on form with some compound lifts. Allocate 1 day to some outdoor cardio. Teach him about food. Which at that age is easy, literally just eat everything all day long. And teach gym etiquette!

i think the most important thing is just learning right form on the compound movements, starting light and just focusing on slow but steady progress.

i think the most important thing is just learning right form on the compound movements, starting light and just focusing on slow but steady progress.
R2D2Ditto on this.

Start with the tried and true classic movements....bench, squat, military press, bicep curl, tri extensions....teach him, tempo, range of motion, form, rep ranges.....fundamentals of strength training.

at 12 when i showed interest i was told i was too young.., so i became fat instead lol

at 12 when i showed interest i was told i was too young.., so i became fat instead lol
kragonI was on the fence with him being to young but he has been involved with sports for years now. He seems very interested in working out so I think I am going let him take plunge. 2-3 days a week I like the total body push pull with a focus on compound movements.

test/deca/dbol. stick to the classics 🙂

i waited until i was 37 lol

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.