F.I.S.T.

Iron Killer
Jacked Immortal
EG Freak
Mutated
Board Donator
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
My son just won a trophy in Nationals for MMA for his weight class.The kid s a little terror.Great grappler.Once he gets you down,he's like glue on to pof his opponent and doesnt let them breath.Then once he's got them frustrated and tired out,he goes in for the kill.Either submits them or makes them tap.

Im very proud.

Attachments

• SONS TROPHY.jpg
    SONS TROPHY.jpg
    94.5 KB · Views: 40
misterB said:
thats fantastic, awesome accomplishment .
misterB

Thanks my friend.Im so proud of him.He's learning and growing so fast with it man.He was always a bad ass.LOL.He's waiting for the day he can take the old man.I think its coming soon.LMFAO.

Awesome! I hope to have some trophies for myself and my son one day. Again congrats and make sure you take him out for dinner tonight!

Daredevil said:
Awesome! I hope to have some trophies for myself and my son one day. Again congrats and make sure you take him out for dinner tonight!
Daredevil

Thanks so much brother.Im really happy and proud of him.Hes a beast!! We're definitely treating him out.Thanks for the great words.

Stay with it brother,you'll get them.All you need is the DESIRE to get them and you will.

Congrats to ur son !!! Always great when our kids exceed at something !!!

I just wanted to thank you all personally again.Ive shown my son all your support and he's really happy and proud.Put a big smile on his face which ALWAYS puts a bigger one on mine.

Thanks too all of you for the kind replies and words of support.You guys are awesome.Just what one would expect from a family.Props to all of you.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Latest threads

Back