my std experience

T

turbo

So I used to sleep with this meth Whore. She was pretty cool. Something about her meth saliva used to cure my hemorrhoids. Anyways I was taking a Piss one day and it burned. Also hurt when I went to wring it out. Come to find out she gave me an std. Two pills and a shot later I was good to go.

Shasta I don't know how to spell it so I'll do this. Sif-a-lis

damn, one of my team members in the corps got it. he was pretty uncomfortable.

LOL!!! I think somethings need to stay in the Anonymous Forum!! Hahaha

hell no TSize, gotta spread the love! FYI I heard that gas will kill the white spiders aka crabs too

tuckermax2075 said:
hell no TSize, gotta spread the love! FYI I heard that gas will kill the white spiders aka crabs too
tuckermax2075speaking from experience?

I don't think I would've told anybody that story. On a side note, I've had crabs twice in my life. Both times, I actually went down on the whore that gave them to me. Two different girls, two different occasions, once in Georgia, once in Arizona. WTF? How can a bitch not know she has crabs, and how can a fucking skank let someone go down on her knowing she has da crabs? When I said I liked seafood, that isn't what I meant!

Wabbitt said:
I don't think I would've told anybody that story. On a side note, I've had crabs twice in my life. Both times, I actually went down on the whore that gave them to me. Two different girls, two different occasions, once in Georgia, once in Arizona. WTF? How can a bitch not know she has crabs, and how can a fucking skank let someone go down on her knowing she has da crabs? When I said I liked seafood, that isn't what I meant!
Wabbitt
If the bitch don't shave why would you go down?

Wabbit will now be know as The Bushmaster.

colochine said:
Wabbitt said:
Wabbitt
If the bitch don't shave why would you go down?

Wabbit will now be know as The Bushmaster.
Well, that was many many moons ago. I was young, dumb, and full of ***. Oh, and girls just didn't shave back then. Yeah, some things have changed for the better. Live and learn

Wabbitt said:
Wabbitt
SHe was probably like "sucker"

Nice reply's guys
funny thought lol
I always wrap mine up.

Ill take her wrapped as well

[attachment deleted by admin]

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.