Iron Killer
Jacked Immortal
EG Auction Sniper
EG Freak
VIP Member
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
So my Tues was aweful. First at work (I work a commission only sales job), I had been working an account for a month. The day I go to finalize everything, my boss comes in and tells me their tax info is wrong. Well I was anticipating my finalization would take 20 min tops (just have to show them were to go to deduct $) so I had another appointment about 45 min later. My boss said she'd take over and fix it for me. Well turns out absolutely nothing was wrong and she just put the account in her name only cutting me 25% (as opposed to 85%) of the commissions.

Next. About 2 hours later, I get a call from my bank about fraudulent activitie with my debit card. I got that fixed but now I have no access to my checking.
Then I get a call from amex, my credit card was frauded too, so I have no access to any cash whatsoever. Fuck me.

By the time I got home I was thinking ok, well at least I can go lift tonight and hopefully relieve some stress. Left for the gym about 630. While i was stopped 3 blocks up the street at a red light, I get rearended by a guy going 30 (I heard no braking), completely destroying the back of my car. Oh and the best part? He is am uninsured motorist who was driving on a suspended licence with cardiac problems who was high on pain pills.

So I have been stuck at home for 2 days now, thankfully I live close to another gym I can walk to, however my neck is jacked so I can't to anything huge.

Now that is a shitty day. I have had commission only job. Can be great but often I was getting shafted by senior people. Uninsured motorist sucks ass. Been got a few times for those bums.

Damn DGM. sorry for the sucky day and ruined car. Hopefully you are ok.

Yeah I'm good, I just needed to bitch and complain somewhere. Thanks guys

Damn, well I hope this has a return of good things to come in the future.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

dgm831 said:
So my Tues was aweful. First at work (I work a commission only sales job), I had been working an account for a month. The day I go to finalize everything, my boss comes in and tells me their tax info is wrong. Well I was anticipating my finalization would take 20 min tops (just have to show them were to go to deduct $) so I had another appointment about 45 min later. My boss said she'd take over and fix it for me. Well turns out absolutely nothing was wrong and she just put the account in her name only cutting me 25% (as opposed to 85%) of the commissions.

Next. About 2 hours later, I get a call from my bank about fraudulent activitie with my debit card. I got that fixed but now I have no access to my checking.
Then I get a call from amex, my credit card was frauded too, so I have no access to any cash whatsoever. Fuck me.

By the time I got home I was thinking ok, well at least I can go lift tonight and hopefully relieve some stress. Left for the gym about 630. While i was stopped 3 blocks up the street at a red light, I get rearended by a guy going 30 (I heard no braking), completely destroying the back of my car. Oh and the best part? He is am uninsured motorist who was driving on a suspended licence with cardiac problems who was high on pain pills.

So I have been stuck at home for 2 days now, thankfully I live close to another gym I can walk to, however my neck is jacked so I can't to anything huge.
dgm831
Ok now my bitching seems pretty petty. Sorry man. That's a lot of shit all at one time. Watch that neck though. Hopefully it's just sore.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.