N. Korea approves nuclear strike on US

RockShawn

DEDICATION AND DESIRE
Jacked Immortal
Mutated
EG Cash
SEOUL — The North Korean army said Thursday it had final approval to launch "merciless" military strikes on the United States, involving the possible use of "cutting-edge" nuclear weapons.

In a statement published by the official KCNA news agency, the General Staff of the Korean People's Army (KPA) said it was formally informing Washington that reckless US threats would be "smashed by... cutting-edge smaller, lighter and diversified nuclear strike means".

"The merciless operation of (our) revolutionary armed forces in this regard has been finally examined and ratified," the statement said.

North Korea had threatened a "pre-emptive" nuclear strike against the United States a month ago, and last week the supreme army command ordered its strategic rocket units to combat status for strikes on the US mainland and US bases in Guam and Hawaii.

"The moment of explosion is approaching fast," Thursday's statement said, adding that a war could break out on the Korean peninsula "today or tomorrow".

"In view of this situation, the KPA General Staff in charge of all operations will take powerful practical military counteractions in succession," it said.

Despite a successful long-range rocket launch in December, most experts believe North Korea is years from developing a genuine inter-continental ballistic missile that could strike the mainland United States.

Hawaii and Guam would also be outside the range of its medium-range missiles, which would be capable, however, of striking US bases in South Korea and Japan.

We can't afford another war right now. We can afford, however, a single nuke. God knows we have more than a big enough stash to go around. One for N Korea and one of Iran. And then call it a day.

holy hot air

Those foools are nothing but loud mouth chumps with a lil dick!

We hope they are full of it. I really think this guy is unpredictable and has something he needs to prove.

RockShawn said:
We hope they are full of it. I really think this guy is unpredictable and has something he needs to prove.
RockShawnprob grew up being told n korea can take the US...

There still years behind us. Hence we got the time to build a new missile defense system, Barak's all over it bro. He's all for the space war's and ready to burn any of these lil mutha fuckers down!

I would not put much stock into this.... They wont do it. lets think about this for a second the whole 7th fleet is there.. as soon as they go to launch such a missile we will instantly begin a strike from the air and sea. Second we will know that they are going to launch before they actually launch. We have the capability to knock whatever they put into the air before it gets outside of 500 miles of their boarder.. And the NK army is said to be about 7 to 1 of us but here is what people dont think about every citizen is considered to be part of their military force. Once we start laying waist to them just from naval gun ships and bomber runs a good majority will say fuck this shit.. The people of NK are not as loyal as their GOV likes to portray them as..

This war would be futile to them..

It will not be a war like AFGHANISTAN in the means of gorilla warfare. It will be a conventional war, force on force and THEY CANNOT over come our fire power it is a fact. If they actually thought they could, they would not be talking about doing such things they would just do it...

UNLESS and I will play the devils advocate on this which is a possible out come. CHINA backs their move. AND we try and fight them the way we have done the past two wars by trying to save hearts and minds... It is a likely outcome but one I do not see happening because we would have to strike fast and hard in order to demoralize them. AND the best way to do that is two to the heart and one to the mind.. That is how you win wars not by trying to play a political juggling act... AND the media will have to stay out completely because it will be a gruesome battle and the american people need to know without a doubt that we are triumphant.

Just my opinion

ODINSBLOOD said:
I would not put much stock into this.... They wont do it. lets think about this for a second the whole 7th fleet is there.. as soon as they go to launch such a missile we will instantly begin a strike from the air and sea. Second we will know that they are going to launch before they actually launch. We have the capability to knock whatever they put into the air before it gets outside of 500 miles of their boarder.. And the NK army is said to be about 7 to 1 of us but here is what people dont think about every citizen is considered to be part of their military force. Once we start laying waist to them just from naval gun ships and bomber runs a good majority will say fuck this shit.. The people of NK are not as loyal as their GOV likes to portray them as..

It will not be a war like AFGHANISTAN in the means of gorilla warfare. It will be a conventional war, force on force and THEY CANNOT over come our fire power it is a fact. If they actually thought they could, they would not be talking about doing such things they would just do it...

UNLESS and I will play the devils advocate on this which is a possible out come. CHINA backs their move. AND we try and fight them the way we have done the past two wars by trying to save hearts and minds... It is a likely outcome but one I do not see happening because we would have to strike fast and hard in order to demoralize them. AND the best way to do that is two to the heart and one to the mind.. That is how you win wars not by trying to play a political juggling act... AND the media will have to stay out completely because it will be a gruesome battle and the american people need to know without a doubt that we are triumphant.

Just my opinion
ODINSBLOOD

I want to be able to speak like that one day nice post BLOOD.

Damn one day I want to be Abel to talk like that. Nice post ODINSBLOOD.

[/quote]

it comes natural when you become indoctrinated lol......

But the fact of the matter is our military might when utilized correctly is unstoppable.. The problem is we have to many fucking pussies in the big house who seem to have some sort of moral conflict about what soldiers do.. Which I find funny being they dont pull the trigger. so I would assume when they lay their head down at night they fall right to sleep and dream about all the fucking money they make while doing jack fucking shit..

If we truly had someone in office who actually had a pair. The past two wars would have been done and over with a long time ago....

PLAIN AND SIMPLE.. Battles are won by spilling the blood of the enemy and denying them the ability to consolidate and reorganize. once you start you cant stop. WARS are won by bringing an overwhelming force, in which the enemy knows the odds are against them no matter the move they make. You have to bring the fight to them.. You cannot wait for them to strike first. Being one of the reason we are losing the war in Afghanistan.

ODINSBLOOD said:

Just my opinion
ODINSBLOODbumping this not just your opinion

ODINSBLOOD said:

ODINSBLOOD

But the fact of the matter is our military might when utilized correctly is unstoppable.. The problem is we have to many fucking pussies in the big house who seem to have some sort of moral conflict about what soldiers do.. Which I find funny being they dont pull the trigger. so I would assume when they lay their head down at night they fall right to sleep and dream about all the fucking money they make while doing jack fucking shit..

If we truly had someone in office who actually had a pair. The past two wars would have been done and over with a long time ago....

PLAIN AND SIMPLE.. Battles are won by spilling the blood of the enemy and denying them the ability to consolidate and reorganize. once you start you cant stop. WARS are won by bringing an overwhelming force, in which the enemy knows the odds are against them no matter the move they make. You have to bring the fight to them.. You cannot wait for them to strike first. Being one of the reason we are losing the war in Afghanistan.
[/quote]

Totally agree. We should be carpet bombing the daylights out of the Taliban in Afghanistan and Pakistan. I believe in actions that create a deterrence. You fuck with us, we kill you and the generation above and below you.

dowork said:
ODINSBLOOD said:

ODINSBLOOD

Totally agree. We should be carpet bombing the daylights out of the Taliban in Afghanistan and Pakistan. I believe in actions that create a deterrence. You fuck with us, we kill you and the generation above and below you.
[/quote]

Amen. Our military has been de-nutted and politicized. It's really sad when you think of all the good soldiers who would sacrifice their lives so that we can live in freedom.

This threat is hitting home to me. They don't have the capability to strike the us directly. Guam is one of the territories that they can hit ( if they were that stupid) . My daughter is in Guam as her husband is stationed there. I don really worry about this . Being in the USN years back I know the capabilities of our fleet. I can only pray that if there is a launch , that our touchy feely country will get their balls back and for lack of a better term .... Fucking level the commie bastards .... That's what's wrong the military leaders worry to much about civilian casualties... Piss on that thinking ... My thinking is the same if you break in my house, wether you 16 or 45 you fucking come to hurt me or mine you die

A man who finds no satisfaction in himself will search I vain elsewhere

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.