Name and address when ordering

puff88

Jacked
Jacked Immortal
EG Auction Sniper
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
For those of you who don't use real name or address when ordering, what do you use? I know some use a PO box, but I'd assume even that can be traced back to the owner if needed. Jist curious what the general consensus is on this across the board.

You're better off using your own name and a physical address imho

Well , for instance, what if you’re pack gets sent to the wrong place, you’re SOL . I’ve heard of that happening and it’s happened to a friend close to me. And what if it gets delivered to the wrong place, someone opens it, sees your goods, what you going to do? Go tell them it’s yours ???

Understood. The reason I asked was because I was reading an old thread somewhere about a bust from a board sponsor somewhere else. The comments in thread started talking about how now LE has access to all the data about the customer base and likely entered into a database and put on a watch list, blah, blah. So people started commented things along the lines like, if you don't switch up your name and address every couple of orders your an idiot. So I wondered how people were able to do that. I dont have the luxury of being able to have packs sent to a friend or family member, nor would I really want to do that.

It is more suspicious if you are using fake names and p.o. boxes imo

I've had the say mail carrier for years, doing a fake name to my addy would be silly. Just use my info, and just order domestic.

For domestic orders, I wouldnt worry... LE goes up the chain when they bust, not down the chain! I mean, unless you are buying tons at a time.
Small international amounts, I wouldnt worry either, finished product that is.
If you are doing more than either of those, you should have a non related close friend w tight lips recieve your pack. And you should pay them accordingly. That's the best way to do it.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.