• Thread starter Thread starter stone 69
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 18
  • Views Views 153
  • Tags Tags
    boards stone
S

stone 69

Ok im new to the boards or the game by no means,many of u may already know me for the ones that dnt heres alittle about myself.

Im 31 been lifting my whole life.Ive been Mod Super Mod on a lot of boards.VIP Vet on the rest.Like i said
I'm 31
6'1"
230 lbs
12 % bf

A few moths back i had some personal things in my life i had to address but back now and looking forward to reading learning posting helping and hitting the Fing weights HARD AND HEAVEY!!!!
Ill be starting a new cycle in a few weeks.Gonna b one hell of a cycle lol Ill post it as soon as I can make up my mind on which of 3 i want to run this time lol.Im a deca lover but plan on running NPP this time been wanting to try it for a while.My brother Flathead swears by it so here we go lol

I want to thank My bro DGAF for the invite.
And thanks for having me

Nice. In for feedback on the NPP. From what I've seen deca lovers really love it you should be stoked.

~A

Welcome to Eg, i love deca also. I tried NPP but had to quit nipples got real sensitive FAST on that shit. Have shit on hand just in case.

Buck

Re: Re: Names Stone

Buck said:
Welcome to Eg, i love deca also. I tried NPP but had to quit nipples got real sensitive FAST on that shit. Have shit on hand just in case.

Buck
Buck
Always.

~A

Thx everyone...I havent been on much lately but hope thats about to change.Got a lot going on between work and fam...But i used to live on the boards lol and hope to be able to devote my time again,learning and helping out when i can

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.