Mad Referrer
Jacked Immortal
EG Auction Sniper
VIP Member
Shout Master
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
Just need some opinions here. I had won an auction on another board and part of the winnings were two pharm Genotropin GoQuick 16iu pens. I have never had the opportunity to cycle any pharm grade GH and I am currently using Gold tops right now at 4iu/day.

My question is should I start the Genos and stop the golds until the until the Genos are used and then go back on the golds or should I wait and get more pharm grade GH to make it worth running a minimum of 6 months or more. Also what would be a comparable dose to run the pharm grade GH at?

I'v used Pharm GH. I'd keep using it but at $600 plus for month give or take a week its pricey. I'd save up and get 6 months worth. When I ran it I used 4iu days.

Thats was my thoughts as well. If your gonna do it....do it right....I would feel like I would kinda be wasting the Genos.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.