Need Advice On Current Blood Work

Kai1432

Jacked
EG Vendor
Jacked Immortal
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
Last Friday have done blood work, Drawn bloods on Just couple of things.
I'm on my 8th week of PCT '3 weeks blast on HCG at 30000iu and following the protocol of Aromasin - first two weeks, Clomid 100mg ed and Nolva 40mg ed.
Just taper down the dosages on both Nolva and Clomid.

Sunday where my blood reports came to my email. And here it is following.

My concern, is that normal to have a bit high e2 and low FSH levels after a cycle. Second - Should I continue to PCT or am I recover fine with my T levels.
Eractions are still good, banging more chicks often.
No break outs. Last cycle I messed up with high e2 levels and had to use accutane for a long time.

The matter of fact I'm still a noob on some sections and need my EG brothers help to understand. I hope I'll get my answers.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2016-05-17-12-19-27_cn.wps.moffice_eng_1463467861452.webp
    Screenshot_2016-05-17-12-19-27_cn.wps.moffice_eng_1463467861452.webp
    40.9 KB · Views: 34
  • Screenshot_2016-05-17-12-19-36_cn.wps.moffice_eng_1463467914954.webp
    Screenshot_2016-05-17-12-19-36_cn.wps.moffice_eng_1463467914954.webp
    35.6 KB · Views: 32
What's your age Kai? Also for me what worked for me having just higher levels then you as far as estrogen, I was at 63 was: 3 days straight at 1mg a day of arimidex. Followed by every other day of arimidex at 0.50mg.

My recommendation would be 2 days straight of arimidex at 1mg a day. Afterwards skip a day of arimidex. Going into day 4 update us. That will handle your estrogen.

Your test levels are normal for a mid 30 year old. I'm not sure your age though.

You will be alright. Also were you taking any 19Nors? If so you should have had your prolactin checked.

27 years old, will be 28 in couple of days.
Yes I have used 19nor's on my cycle
Will surely get a test on prolactin too.

Should I continue PCT for couple more weeks or its all good to get off. My main concern to get recover proper, dying to get back on juice.

Kai1432 said:
27 years old, will be 28 in couple of days.
Yes I have used 19nor's on my cycle
Will surely get a test on prolactin too.

Should I continue PCT for couple more weeks or its all good to get off. My main concern to get recover proper, dying to get back on juice.
Kai1432
Considering you have ran cycle before and your age, I highly doubt running pct any longer will raise your test levels beyond that.

Personally I would stop pct, do the estrogen control I mentioned above and take time off of cycle.

I've researched a lot about estrogen since I had my first encounter issue with it and after reading logs and posts by others, I think what I said above will help out greatly.

Post your prolactin results once you have it done.

3 weeks blast on HCG at 30000iu

HCG can cause raised E2...i think? ... and probably suppressed FSH...

imho...HCG should be used just to jump start shrunk nuts... not for weeks at a time

krustus said:
HCG can cause raised E2...i think? ... and probably suppressed FSH...

imho...HCG should be used just to jump start shrunk nuts... not for weeks at a time
krustus
I agree it shouldn't be used for weeks.

Hcg has huge potential for estrogen issues, if you aren't still running an anti e then it's almost guaranteed you'll have high e2 with the hcg. I know guys who can run gram of test with no anti e but get gyno from hcg. Be careful with it

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G928A using Tapatalk

8 week PCT is plenty IMO. Your E2 levels are slightly elevated I don't think you should be worried about them as they are 1. easy to control 2. Only slightly elevated. Unless your crying yourself to sleep, dick ain't working, face and possibly your chest is puffy forget about it. Just maintain normal regime. EQ always throws my E2-LH-FSH all out of whack and requires closer monitoring but you awww for get about it. Oh and HCG is the bomb but you don't need that much and whoever said you do doesn't know what the fuck he's talking about. Peace

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.