Swampjuice

Iron Killer
Jacked Immortal
EG Auction Sniper
EG Freak
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
I have to do my biannual blood draw for my trt doctor this month and i came off tren a and winstrol last week. How long should i wait to go get my bloods drawn so i dont have elevated test levels? Im still running my trt cyp 200mg/wk.

Give it 2 weeks and run test cyp @ 175mg. Try to set your appointment 3 days after your last test cyp pin.

So basically wait 2 weeks, and after 14 days make your appointment for like a Wednesday and pin your second week shot on that Sunday.

Hope you understand.

so test was at 200 mg a week for the blast, is 200 your doc prescribed amount ?

if so you can do a few things, stay where you are and do the test the day before the next pin , or lower the level as suggested and do the test 2 weeks later again id test the day before the pin unless you want to know the peak level then do it 72 hours after injection.

I'm not sure what you're trying to accomplish. I doubt your tests are going to show anything that will pick up tren or winny. Why cut those? Typically they are looking for the basics, i.e. test, estrogen, vitamin e, cholesterol... I've never seen them hunt beyond that for a TRT test.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.