NEED CABER OR PRAMI BADLY

JuicedVenom

NO EXCUSES. DO Your personal best every day!!!!!
Jacked Immortal
EG Freak
Mutated
EG Cash
Npp and Tren combo has finally come to a point where I'm in need of caber or PRAMI. I'm looking for a good source?!?! Anyone who can help me with this will be a enormous helper. I don't know if I should go research Chem or what. In the past I've always been able to get it via pctshop. Real dostinex. But that's all over. So I've been a rep so many years that I don't know where to find good caber. Ty guys. Hopefully this is in correct section. Respect JV

i have research prami. ill get u for free

this is where i get it, but you need 2 weeks for it to show

http://www.reliablerxpharmacy.com/cabgolin.html

Ty grim. I sent pm. I'll reply in morning. Ty. I appreciate the support
Ty misterB. As well.

EGH has both, Caber is Pharm grade.

I'll try to get this out today

Not to jump the thread but was reading earlier on the web that some people experience weird sides from prami. So must users stay at .25mg a day. Any word of this?

Daredevil said:
Not to jump the thread but was reading earlier on the web that some people experience weird sides from prami. So must users stay at .25mg a day. Any word of this?
Daredevilsome get sick feeling, i did. so take at night

grim said:
some get sick feeling, i did. so take at night
[/quote

Interesting. off the topic but kinda the same. I get a sick feeling from Equipose if I take it in the morning. I have to shoot eq before bed to avoid the tired/ headache bullshit. Prami doesn't get me sick though./
grim

Re: NEED CABER OR PRAMI BADLY

I throw up probably 4 out of 7 nights a week when I was taking prami.. I swear I would feel like I was dieing from a SMALL dose.. fuck prami. I'd rather go back to having a 23degree curve in my back again and pain from it than get sick on prami at 1am throwing up for 30 min lol.

blasson said:
I throw up probably 4 out of 7 nights a week when I was taking prami.. I swear I would feel like I was dieing from a SMALL dose.. fuck prami. I'd rather go back to having a 23degree curve in my back again and pain from it than get sick on prami at 1am throwing up for 30 min lol.
blasson
yeah, some bro's react diff to certain compounds. one of my homeboys throws up and gets sick as shit if he takes over 25 mg of legit dbol/ day. i can take 100 mg of the same product with not bad reaction. This is turning out to be a interesting thread.. Ak

AkProGuy said:
yeah, some bro's react diff to certain compounds. one of my homeboys throws up and gets sick as shit if he takes over 25 mg of legit dbol/ day. i can take 100 mg of the same product with not bad reaction. This is turning out to be a interesting thread.. Ak
AkProGuyI can't handle orals at high doses as well. Acid reflux etc. especially anadrol

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.