Need help finding some Legit IGF-1 Lr3

HTFU

Iron Killer
Jacked Immortal
EG Freak
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
I posted this a long time ago, but I'm back at it trying to find some bomb IGF... I tried superior and didn't like it... Any other suggestions possibly someone whose used it recently or know someone whose used it recently with good results?? Any and all help would be appreciated brothers!

I hear from a trusted friend of mine that iron dragon is very good ... I cont know first hand but my buddy doesn't do junk.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

Sciroxxx is legit 2 for 1 now , if they scare you I'd go right to toms, he's the man 195 for 1 mg

Have you all used actually used tom's lr3? I heard of others using his growth peptides and seeing no difference from the other reseaech co. out there, however his board followers will say different.

I know datbteue has one kid maybe as young 20 y.o. sourcing his homebrew injectable vitamins and herbs supps. That was a shock to me. Didn't know until that source open a log and posted a pic. Look young as hell and looks like he never picked up a weight in his life. Maybe question how legit this tom guy really was or if he was really any better than the rest out there.

Yeah I've heard a lot about Iron Dragon , my pockets are a little deep I'll have to check out Increlex or Toms... It's dumb how all these research companies out there are just selling bunk shit and mark up IGF like crazy...I wish southern research was still around, shit would make your hands grow lol

I still got some of Jokers Winny that shit is fucking nuts!!

i liked my experience with the Sciroxx IGF-1 LR3 and id do it again, they now have DES so i'm thinking DES right before workout and Lr3 in the morning .

sityslicker1 said:
Have you all used actually used tom's lr3? I heard of others using his growth peptides and seeing no difference from the other reseaech co. out there, however his board followers will say different.

I know datbteue has one kid maybe as young 20 y.o. sourcing his homebrew injectable vitamins and herbs supps. That was a shock to me. Didn't know until that source open a log and posted a pic. Look young as hell and looks like he never picked up a weight in his life. Maybe question how legit this tom guy really was or if he was really any better than the rest out there.
sityslicker1
Good point.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.