• Thread starter Thread starter hunter7
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 20
  • Views Views 321
  • Tags Tags
    board label
H

hunter7

I have some deca 400 that I won in an auction years back. I cant remember the name of the lab that I got them from though. The Labels have all the info just not the lab. I know it is UG and the label has EA in a red box. Any help would be great. I have no use for them (keep that in mind) 🙂 I have run their NPP years ago and know that the stuff is legit. I just want the info to pass along when Im ready to let them go.

That is what the general consensous seems to be. I got with IPL and thats what she guessed. I just don't remember them being around on a domestic board from which I got them. Yeah, there is only EA on the corner of the label.
I appreciate the help. If anyone can think of anything else let me know.

hunter7 said:
That is what the general consensous seems to be. I got with IPL and thats what she guessed. I just don't remember them being around on a domestic board from which I got them. Yeah, there is only EA on the corner of the label.
I appreciate the help. If anyone can think of anything else let me know.
hunter7EA has two board reps floating around (not here)...Dee151 and LiquidC.

hunter7 said:
Too Small said:
How about posting a pic of the label?
Too SmallI believe that is what I will be doing. I will get with grim on exactly how I will need to do that. Security.
just attach it, the board reencodes the image stripping personal meta info in the file automatically.

Good deal! Will have them posted up asap. Didn't bring them to work tonight. 8)

Sorry, i thought this was settled. I can't open the zip though. Any way you can post individuals.

That doesn't look like any European Anabolics gear I've ever seen...... :-X

I wouldn't worry about the UGL, the dates are close to being expired, imo. Depends on how they were stored, etc.If they're that old, and you think they're still good, I'd use them or sell them now. From the pic it dosen't appear they've crashed, seems like a long time for Decca400 to stay togethertho. I'd ask rico.

Yeah those just look like paper labels so it's probably just some UGL. I don't think European Anabolics uses labels like that so I would say it's not them for sure. If It's not crashed, it's prolly fine. but def Rico would know better on those comps.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.