Need input/advice

killinit88

Iron Killer
Jacked Immortal
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
So.... i recently moved to a new state, my Grandparents kept asking me to come out and help them and just get a fresh start on shit.Well i been here about 2.5 months now, still adjusting, no friends yet. I dont make them easy haha i dont trust people for shit.... WEll anywho i been seeing this chick pretty much sense i got here. She is a decent girl, tries to do her best by me. She has no desire to go to the gym, and she could use it for sure. one of those chicks that wont get naked for sex, but then says " I dont wanna be the skinny girl, i like how i am" REALLY BITCH, then why the fuck dont you EVER get naked???? Any ways, I am really focused on my goals to compete and see where it takes me. I just cant really focus and do the shit i need with someone who doesnt give a fuck about it. What would you guys do? I just kinda feel bad leaving her sense she has been helping me sense i got here, but i just dont see a long term future.

Bottomline ia she supportive of your passions, does she make you a better person and do you see her as your wife? None of those, then time to establish the friendship boundary and leave it that.

My wife could care if I was chunky or rock solid. However she knows I'm a gym rat and is supportive. She doesn't go or have any desire for the gym but she is gorgeous to me in the same way she sees me. Again she is supportive HAS made me better and I will die for her and will be the last angel I see when its my time to meet my Lord. Sorry to be deep but it is who I am.

killinit88 said:
So.... i recently moved to a new state, my Grandparents kept asking me to come out and help them and just get a fresh start on shit.Well i been here about 2.5 months now, still adjusting, no friends yet. I dont make them easy haha i dont trust people for shit.... WEll anywho i been seeing this chick pretty much sense i got here. She is a decent girl, tries to do her best by me. She has no desire to go to the gym, and she could use it for sure. one of those chicks that wont get naked for sex, but then says " I dont wanna be the skinny girl, i like how i am" REALLY BITCH, then why the fuck dont you EVER get naked???? Any ways, I am really focused on my goals to compete and see where it takes me. I just cant really focus and do the shit i need with someone who doesnt give a fuck about it. What would you guys do? I just kinda feel bad leaving her sense she has been helping me sense i got here, but i just dont see a long term future.
killinit88 all signs point to ditch her bro. Do it respectfully though. I would give my left nut to be in your position. ..lol dont get me wrong...love my life. Its just you dont want to look back on the things you could have done and regret it. Go live and live for yourself until the right one comes along.

These guys are right......she may not be the one for you, on a romantic level. She might be a good friend, but, she definitely doesn't sound like a keeper.

Me and you are alike its hard for me to trust someone new I always met chicks before dudes anywhere ive moved. You answered it yourself find a way to leave her shes not for you. Its hard hurting a girl for years id just stop answering there calls and hide until they got the hint lol. I finally maned up and dumped my last girl said I just didn't feel anything for her it went well I was surprised.
Anyway you want a woman with similar interests or at least supports the lifestyle. My girl is with me 100% everything and anything I choose to do thats why I settled down after so many years.

Kuntrykok said:
Find a chick in the gym brother......
Kuntrykok
HAHA i wish bro, i just cant bring myself to talk to a chick at the gym.. I get pissed when dudes stop me for advice and shit.. I imagine a chick hates getting hit on

ya i know i gotta do it, sometimes its just good to hear it from other people ya know... to top it off she gets home today and just BOOM fight starts over nothing... I usually keep my calm, but i went off. put her in her place real quick.... She is leaving tomorrow to go get drunk for some football game and what not, i told her good leave we need space...... I am only on test and eq, good thing lol. I really do appreciate any and all feedback, you guys rock

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.