Need opinions!!

OB.One

Jacked
Jacked Immortal
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
So I have just about every test out there what test should I be running with trenese and what else the stack with it superdrol dbol anadrol any help at this point would be good and obviously a PCT if needed I already posted in another. You got a few feedbacks which I really appreciated in consideration to but would like to get more feedback and when injecting the trend should I use the one in or shorter one I forget then I almost two years????

tren depends on tren you running but since you already said ace and have test ace stack those 2.
anadrol and superdrol really not cutting orals at all
diet is where most 'cutting' is gonna be, those orals however usually used in a bulk

Ya I ended up listen a lot of weight on my time of an need bulk but really need the cut but I was gonna try sus over the ace wat you think !!!

you selected the anonymous box...

sust and ace pointless as Ive already said
Sust has fast acting test already more doesnt = better especially on a cut

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.