need some training advice

49ER

Iron Killer
Jacked Immortal
Mutated
EG Cash
I have fat on outer sides of pecs I know its diet but I wanna fill that shit in with as much muscle as I can. What moves target outer pecs the best?
Also what moves build the wings spot right under arm pit? I do heavy lat pulls but im lacking

49er....Fat is fat and muscle is not. All you can do is shed that fat. The muscle builds in underneath it. Cable Crossovers and incline flys will help build those sides up. As for the lats directly underneath the armpits, try straight arm cable pull downs, and really focus on that portion when performing the move.

Thx T funny u say that I did cables today and really focused outer pecs... ill try those straight arm

Niner i too need to loose some fat...is hard...just as hard as a skinny guy shoving food down his throat. ..you and I have no prob eating 5-6k cals a day. Sometimes i want to say fuck it and stack on clean cals up to 300lbs...it would be so easy. But I also want to look shredded. Sometimes i think i should just powerlift too....lol cause im naturally strong as fuck. But we as men like to choose then hard route....lol

Keto always works for me, im doing it now. And dontn plan on stopping till i hit 12%. Youll get there, I can tell youve already put in a shit load of work....keep it up brother!

chrisotpherm said:
Have you tried running t3/clen?
chrisotphermI did try clen I would cramp hard especially my hands when writing but now that im not working I can. Well my program from homegrown doesnt want it at this time. Maybe later on once it cools down over here ill try t3 and clen

Z82 said:
Niner i too need to loose some fat...is hard...just as hard as a skinny guy shoving food down his throat. ..you and I have no prob eating 5-6k cals a day. Sometimes i want to say fuck it and stack on clean cals up to 300lbs...it would be so easy. But I also want to look shredded. Sometimes i think i should just powerlift too....lol cause im naturally strong as fuck. But we as men like to choose then hard route....lol

Keto always works for me, im doing it now. And dontn plan on stopping till i hit 12%. Youll get there, I can tell youve already put in a shit load of work....keep it up brother!
Z82Careful on exiting the Keto, Z. Rebound is real easy.......have a plan in place for when you do! 😉

49ER said:
I did try clen I would cramp hard especially my hands when writing but now that im not working I can. Well my program from homegrown doesnt want it at this time. Maybe later on once it cools down over here ill try t3 and clen
49ER
I hear you bro. You will get it bro. What's your cardio durations?

TSizemore said:
Careful on exiting the Keto, Z. Rebound is real easy.......have a plan in place for when you do! 😉
TSizemoreI hear ya bro. Done it before and rebounded before too. Going to have carb loads every7-10 days so im not going to be dully deprived.

chrisotpherm said:
Have you tried running t3/clen?

I dont recommend clen or t3 in his state and really dont recommend it to anyone. Shit is seriously harsh. Eca stack might be good for you 9er

Z82 said:
I hear ya bro. Done it before and rebounded before too. Going to have carb loads every7-10 days so im not going to be dully deprived.

I dont recommend clen or t3 in his state and really dont recommend it to anyone. Shit is seriously harsh. Eca stack might be good for you 9er
Z82
Can't argue the dangers with it. However it is something serious. Lol.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.