Need to order additional labs

puff88

Jacked
Jacked Immortal
EG Auction Sniper
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
Whats up brothers, going to get my bloodwork done in January as part of my TRT program. My clinic is only ordering estradiol, total test, and cbc. I know I know, they should be ordering more, don't know what they're doing, blah blah. Totally understand and that is a separate topic of convo. All I am interested in right now is what online site is best for me to order additional labs from myself, and which test do you suggest as I know they're are many (female, male longevity, male bodybuilder, etc). I am looking for most cost effective including any available coupons or discount codes and most comprehensive test to include everything else that I should be testing for (e2, free test, shbg, etc).

All I really know of is privatemdlabs but am sure you guys know of some other options out there.

Thanks!

I like Walk-in-lab.com. Many tests to choose from and they always send me emails for 10-20% off stuff. Super easy too.... just pay for it through the site, make an appointment and take it payment info to the lab.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.