Neuro fatigue

have you tried meth?

have you tried meth?
R2D2damn near to the point if itd help i would, this isn't just tired / low energy. its buzzing in my head, barely able to lift my feet to walk

I'd go to the doctor, does not sound normal

R2D2i have they can't do anything..brain damage you have to deal with a lot of shit they can do nothing for

R2D2x2
I work at a General Hospital (Neurology) and what the patients go through is serious.

damn, that sucks. any chance of improvement in the future?

Hows your thyroid? Just asking b/c I know someone who had lethargy and other symptoms and it turned out his thyroid levels were nonexistent. Now, he's good to go after he started supplementing.

Hows your thyroid? Just asking b/c I know someone who had lethargy and other symptoms and it turned out his thyroid levels were nonexistent. Now, he's good to go after he started supplementing.
BrotherIronthyroid fine

It’s crazy, I have Military related sleep issues and the major side effect of Oncovin, the therapy they use is insomnia so I feel you. That and crazy doses of Prednisone and Mini-Press it’s crazy, like 30 pills a day. Should have waited a few years when I stopped the opiates lmfao, I’m like the only one in my treatment group who doesn’t, the upside is I smoke a crap ton of awesome flower and occasionally drink.

This is how I know I need rest Grim I honestly forgot what I was responding to. Craziness

It’s crazy, I have Military related sleep issues and the major side effect of Oncovin, the therapy they use is insomnia so I feel you. That and crazy doses of Prednisone and Mini-Press it’s crazy, like 30 pills a day. Should have waited a few years when I stopped the opiates lmfao, I’m like the only one in my treatment group who doesn’t, the upside is I smoke a crap ton of awesome flower and occasionally drink.

This is how I know I need rest Grim I honestly forgot what I was responding to. Craziness
JDizzle619rest/sleep so vital bro

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.