Never, ever...

My cock can prolly handle some hot bacon grease. Bare chest, not so much.

The other day I was so horny and bored with the normal jack off that I added a little Bio-Freeze to the mix.

Mistake.

no big deal! just have some mustard available! I used to work at McDs , one one the ladies from the grill told me if you mustard the burn when it hapens it wont leave a mark, 3 years later I was deep frying some chicken without a shirt! yes! I got burned, put mustard all over, not a mark! it bubbled and looked nasty, no marks!

RockShawn said:
Fry bacon in the nude. Just sayin'
RockShawn
So you cook in the nude when the kids are away huh? lol funny shit because my wife asked me "how can you do that?" "Just walk around naked all the time?" hahaha

TRIP

YOU HAVE TO PRACTICES AND PREPARE YOURSELF FOR THIS TYPE OF KINKY SEX, BEST TO USE HOT CANDLE WAX STARTING OUT (LOL) ;D

Smoove naked is the way to go bro. When all my kids move out the new rules are no cloths for me and mom well maybe socks.lol 😛

Yea, I learned that one the hard way too! When the son moved out, it's all naked all the time.......that's an exaggeration, but, you get the point

dowork said:
My cock can prolly handle some hot bacon grease. Bare chest, not so much.

The other day I was so horny and bored with the normal jack off that I added a little Bio-Freeze to the mix.

Mistake.
dowork
Oh fuck!! Try Eviscerate next time bro, what a rush!!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.