New Cooler Bag Line I found

RockShawn

DEDICATION AND DESIRE
Jacked Immortal
Mutated
EG Cash
These are better priced than 6 pack and are actually bigger with more stuff. In Case you are interested.

Looks like a ton of container options too. I'm ordering!

http://isolatorfitness.com/isobag-original-colors/

plus they come in your colors!

It's a good company with good customer service. Something goes wrong, they'll replace it and even reship you out a new bag ect. Still, I'm not going to pay 115 bucks for a fancy lunch box.

Gonna be investing in one of these this summer for 4th of july

http://www.ridingcoolers.com/coolers.htm

Plan on hooking my mini BBQ up to the back, so I can tow it around with me at the beach 8)

That's a hella good price!! Luckily my line of work now I have my own fridge so I can throw all my meals in there now..

I have had mine for 6 months...it is awesome!!! Only problem is the ice packs end up leaking and the bottoms of the containers some have cracked...but I use mine for work and rides around in the work truck with me. I will have all my meals pre packed, 2 shakes (outside pockets), 2 coffee travel mugs in front mesh pockets, yogurt, fruit, it has been a great investment!!!

MuscleAddiction said:
I have had mine for 6 months...it is awesome!!! Only problem is the ice packs end up leaking and the bottoms of the containers some have cracked...but I use mine for work and rides around in the work truck with me. I will have all my meals pre packed, 2 shakes (outside pockets), 2 coffee travel mugs in front mesh pockets, yogurt, fruit, it has been a great investment!!!
MuscleAddictionI will admit, the 6 pack company did improve their ice packs substantially. I had the same problem with the first 6 pack I got. The thing about this isobag company is that you can actually buy extras fairly cheap. 6 pack has been "out of stock" for a year now on extra ice packs and food containers unless you buy a new bag.

Rock,

They just had a stand selling these at the sports and outdoors show I was just at... Ok now hear this... The show price was 65.00 The two promo girls were gorgeous that were seeling them. They had iso bag tanks on with big fake tits. One blonde another red head, both yoga pants on and stacked, next time I walked by they were having their chicken breasts and rice together. They were competition grade..... I opted not to buy one due to my job. They wont last. I will use a deep hard cooler and tupperware dishes instead...... I can still smell those Iso bag girls though lol mmmmmmmm

I need one. I think as long as your not overly abusive they will serve you well. But we are men and tend to throw shit around!! 😛

This is mine...like I said they are really nice just make sure to get replacement containers and ice packs!!!

[attachment deleted by admin]

MuscleAddiction said:
This is mine...like I said they are really nice just make sure to get replacement containers and ice packs!!!
MuscleAddiction
I just ordered and ordered the 4 extra ice packs and some extra containers. Good selection of colors too. Very pumped can't wait to try it out. If you enter ISOBAG in the coupon code section you can get 10% off.

Kuntrykok said:
I just ordered and ordered the 4 extra ice packs and some extra containers. Good selection of colors too. Very pumped can't wait to try it out. If you enter ISOBAG in the coupon code section you can get 10% off.
KuntrykokI'm getting mine ordered today. I held off cause My wife just got this new 6 pack bag for me, but damnit, i forgot to refreeze my ice packs last night and of course I don't have and can't order extras. That's ridiculous. I'm definitely gonna write them a letter about this, then switch. I'll be directing everyone over to ISO BAGS. even if the containers and ice packs don't last as long, as least you can get more.

RockShawn said:
I'm getting mine ordered today. I held off cause My wife just got this new 6 pack bag for me, but damnit, i forgot to refreeze my ice packs last night and of course I don't have and can't order extras. That's ridiculous. I'm definitely gonna write them a letter about this, then switch. I'll be directing everyone over to ISO BAGS. even if the containers and ice packs don't last as long, as least you can get more.
RockShawn
I have a friend who had probs with the 6 pack bag tearing and not holding up. Each time they sent him a new one third time within a year they said there is nothing else they can do....... He has since purchased the ISO and its held up and he loves it

I ordered mine on Monday. I bought the combo pack....The six meal and the three meal bags.....I got a coupon code from the Arnold and saved 10%. The six meal bag comes with 12 containers!!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.