Go Pro or Go Home
Mad Referrer
Jacked Immortal
EG Auction Sniper
Shout Master
Mutated
EG Cash
So.....
Been in the game since 2013. I did some comps and placed 4th over all the first one and lost some weight and placed 3red in mens physic.

I really wanna get back into the same shape. So obviously I'm gonna be doing a couple cycles and dieting.

So your alls input is very wanted.

I was 225lbs on off season back then and 205lbs at 7 percent BF on stage back then.

So I am thinking 750mgs Test E a week, 200mgs Deca a week (my joints hurt otherwise), 350mgs Tren E a week, and then 30mgs Sdrol a day for the first 6 weeks, Plus 1mg adex every 2 days and .5mgs prami every 3 days for progesterone sides. And then a lil slin above what I already take everyday.

Yes I know that is a serious blast, but I know how it feels and what it takes.

It will be a all Clarity Labs cycle. Going to be starting it soon. No details till I get everything.

So what you all more experienced peeps think??

i like it tbh.
I do the more test to tren myself, and LOVE superdrol

Looks good I hear ya on the deca for joint pain. In the past I used to run more tren less test or even amounts. Matter of personal pref. Do you get the lethargic issue with the SD? I am running a much lighter cycle now and using a SD clone and fighting the lethargy.

lethargy def a beast that comes with sd
injecting sd doesnt give as much in my xp

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.