Respect and Loyalty
EG Freak
Shout Master
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
Got some Fit PB Organic peanut butter powder
70 calories for 8 grams protein

Mix that with half scoop of whey, little water and man I tell you peanut butter goodness, hi protein low calories

SO YUMMY

Sounds great, have to check it out..... A high protein jelly would be great....LOL.......Grape!!!!! PB&J BABY

I had to share this with my brothers here. This is my new favorite dessert and you can make different flavors. Make pistachio Jell-O last night it was amazing. Having white chocolate this evening besides the protein is 30 grams protein and vitamin can't beat that.

Attachments

Not sure what happened with the picture coming up but it's definitely the video clip.

@GRIM it's really a good treat specially if you have a sweet tooth some of us don't but then some of us do. And let you get some protein in 30 grams is no joke LOL can easily sit down and eat the whole Bowl.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.