New guy here, but know a lot of good people here!!!

GoPro

Go Pro or Go Home
Mad Referrer
Jacked Immortal
EG Auction Sniper
Shout Master
Mutated
EG Cash
HEy everyone!!!!
As some of you already know i am GoPro. Coming over from another board. Got invited by a couple really good peeps from this board. I am a good ole country boy. Born and raised on the farm. I joined the military and was dis-charged because of medical conditions 7 years later. I love to do ANYTHING just about outdoors. I hunt, fish, rope, ride, dirt bike, 4-wheel, shoot guns, drink a lil now and then, and a ton of others. My passion in life would have to be lifting. There is just nothing like the human body. Being able to see changes and sculpt it. I Love the BB'ers LIFE style. Im sure i will meet you all in time, till then, PEACE!!

Welcome aboard GOPRO. I know the first thing your gonna do is look for that new post button! It's at the top right of the page right beside your avatar!

Glad you made it Brother...great guy here...dedicated to his lifestyle for sure!

Thanks everyone for the welcomes!!! This feels more at home than the other forum even.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.