new guy ;)

D

darklord

hello everyone im darklord i was a vet from bop intill bullshit buy im 24 ,197lb ,14 bf im trying to cut i wanna do my first show 2015 right now my gyno kicked in so ima order letro and make sure i have a better ai

Welcome. I remember you from bop. This place is 100 times better.

Welcome bro I remember you. Jm is telling no lies...this time...lol

yes i remeber you and most of the guys on here your not on bop anymore??
JM750 said:
Welcome. I remember you from bop. This place is 100 times better.
JM750

Welcome
We are far more secure than BOP and I dont read your pm's 😉

Grim doesn't even read the pm's i send him!

Welcome aboard bro. This is place it's def much better. Besides most of the vets from BOP are already on here

oh wow no wonder i was kicked off lmao he never even told me why or let me ask why i wonder what eles is going on there
GRIM said:
Welcome
We are far more secure than BOP and I dont read your pm's 😉
GRIM

thanks man bop is just not the same
jshredz said:
Welcome aboard bro. This is place it's def much better. Besides most of the vets from BOP are already on here
jshredz

Yea there was a (dare I say it) bop thread awhile ago that pretty much sums up the bullshit. A lot of people never went back for good reason. Some vets here were leary about all the bopers coming over here and invading the territory. But everybody meshes well. It's home. Big happy family.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.