MattyIce

Iron Killer
Jacked Immortal
EG Freak
VIP Member
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
I really like the Matrix stuff, going from Cybex is like night and day. Just started Sunday and already I feel as though my workouts are more complete. The best detail though, is it is literally a 1 minute drive from work, and there is no one in the gym at that time I go, except the hottie who owns it. A few pics of the gym, about 75%, the Dumbbells go up to 150lbs, and there are 2 complete sets, mirroring 4 incline, decline benches and 2 preacher curl benches. Not pictured.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    140.3 KB · Views: 20
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    130.3 KB · Views: 19
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    130.5 KB · Views: 19
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    162.7 KB · Views: 19
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    309.2 KB · Views: 19
Good looking equipment. To be honest...with the impending doom of old age...machines and Smith Machine look more attractive. I still grab dumbells and barbells...but i keep it light. Control and Contraction...my new approach.

I lift at "Workout Anytime" and they use the Matrix line of equipment. I really like it. A lot like Hammer Strength. Machines and plate load ones are very smooth. I actually might like the Matrix more than Hammer

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

suraonyx23 date=1486524968 said:
I lift at "Workout Anytime" and they use the Matrix line of equipment. I really like it. A lot like Hammer Strength. Machines and plate load ones are very smooth. I actually might like the Matrix more than Hammer

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
suraonyx23 date=1486524968I prefer Hammer Strength...Imo, feels closer to free weight resistance. The only complaint I have with Matrix, and this is early review, is there feels like there are extra bearings in the system which sort of hang up the resistance a bit. The result being I can add more weights than I normally do...which is not bad for the old mans ego I reckon.

MattyIce date=1486529592 said:
I prefer Hammer Strength...Imo, feels closer to free weight resistance. The only complaint I have with Matrix, and this is early review, is there feels like there are extra bearings in the system which sort of hang up the resistance a bit. The result being I can add more weights than I normally do...which is not bad for the old mans ego I reckon.
MattyIce date=1486529592lol, I have not experienced MAtrix equipment yet. I am a believer and lover of hammer strength, although I used alot of their stuff my own ways to avoid elbow and shoulder pain. Glad you guys are getting to experience new stuff and thanks for sharing the pics, now..hint hint hint. A pic of that hottie that owns the gym would really be nice to go with this thread lol

Hammer Strength Leg Press. The first generation machine I worked out on was crazy good

And I am an Anytime Fitness member as well. They have all I need.

tunaman7 date=1486554945 said:
And I am an Anytime Fitness member as well. They have all I need.
tunaman7 date=1486554945As I travel the US for work I frequent some Anytime Fitness joints. I literally had my workout interrupted recently over a staff member having 15 obese people, mainly women who couldn't catch in a circle playing catch with a damn big ball. I talked myself out of popping the ball everytime it bounced off me or rolled by as I was doing lat pulldowns.

lith56bigguy date=1486555474 said:
As I travel the US for work I frequent some Anytime Fitness joints. I literally had my workout interrupted recently over a staff member having 15 obese people, mainly women who couldn't catch in a circle playing catch with a damn big ball. I talked myself out of popping the ball everytime it bounced off me or rolled by as I was doing lat pulldowns.
lith56bigguy date=1486555474That's some funny shit. Most personal trainers are jokes. I just shake my head and think..."your paying these assholes"? One at our Anytime is in pretty good shape, but he is genetically gifted, his knowledge base is a joke.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.