New here!

J

Jerms23

What's up guys! New to the board I'm a friend of flyingfox. Glad to be a member!

Glad you made it bro! This is the hardest training guy I know, built a solid physique natty I might add. Blowing up since he added AAS, hopefully you post some pics....and feel free to add Leah to the hot wives and girlfriend thread LOL!

Welcome, any questions feel free to ask

Welcome FF is one of the best so you must be a solid guy for him to back you!!! And very interested in the hot wife he speaks of don't be why we all share here🙂

Well FF is one of my favorites in here to start out. that being said, theres a lot of pressure on you to follow in his footsteps. You've just been brought into the best board on the net. Please keep that in mind at all times. Its all about common sense. Think about what you're going to throw out there in a public forum... If theres a question or your unhappy with a sponsor theres ways to go about things rather than just starting a thread and bashing or throwin info out there. We're glad to have you, we run things tight. We're looking forward to those pics on both ends.... Welcome aboard - have fun

Well FF is one of my favorites in here to start out. that being said, theres a lot of pressure on you to follow in his footsteps.

yep fox is for real.... if he says you good... then your good... welcome in bro

Welcome brotha.. FF is cool peoples.
Don't get him in trouble with the new admins. I hear their real tough guys. Jk lol..

Just kidding bro Everyone here is cool people. Glad to have you. Enjoy your time here

Welcome to EG. FF is good people so we are glad to have you.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.