New life, new goals, new challenges

lith56bigguy

Iron Killer
Jacked Immortal
EG Freak
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
I moved to a new house in a new state in December. I also took on a new job and basically new life. I moved all of the contents of the old lith torture chamber to the new house and spent countless hours trying to make it work. Well, it got worse and worse and my workouts and motivation dwindled to nothing. I kept telling myself I was only being fair to my family by working the many hours a week required by my job and then working all night on my home to customize it and make it to our liking. I've been on nothing but my trt for some time now and those couple beers after all my work became a regular thing. I literally became afraid to look in the mirror. My muscularity has dwindled and I was just not happy. I scheduled the last week off of work with the intentions of moving the wife, and one son and completing all the tasks of this moving nonsense. The wife and I had a few conversations about how do I feel and what are my goals anymore. I explained the new place just isn't wrapping around me gymwise as I feel very cramped and the feeling I once felt just isn't there. She mentioned that I told her about the gym up the street several times and asked would I rather just go there. She supported me in the sense that she knows how hard Im trying to make everything work however, I need to get back to being me again.

I decided to sell all my personal equipment, which is a lot. I joined the local gym. To even support me further, Mrs. Lith who made a decision to quit weight training due to medical reasons decided she was going to start a lighter routine also. I know I was always cocky in the sense of "there are no excuses, its up to you to get it done"! but me, yes me fell in the trap of making excuses.

So today........ I start a new chapter. I am not sure about a log or what program or even what cycle I may run as I get ramped back up, but I guarantee you one thing..... After work, after cutting all my grass tonight, I cannot wait to get in that gym and push some metal around.

I apologize if I have not fulfilled my responsibilities here at EG. I was in a rut. I kept telling myself its only temporary. Well today thats all over. IT's GO TIME!!!!!

Now I just need one good reacharound from Grimmer..........

Tonight's workout was more or less a warm up. Just a few sets of chest and tris. The new gym appears to be very interesting. There are a few monsters along with some pretty jacked women. I busted out laughing when I smelled TNE in the air. lol

Anyway, its good to be back

Awesome to hear you getting back at it brother!!!
Just ease into it, your no spring chicken. Jk lol
Still don't understand your obsession with the reach arounds from grim, but whatever helps you get motivated!

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Awesome to hear you getting back at it brother!!!
Just ease into it, your no spring chicken. Jk lol
Still don't understand your obsession with the reach arounds from grim, but whatever helps you get motivated!

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
jshredz
omg, he's the best giver of reacharounds in creation. He's very passionate about it. No beginner

Lmao!! Sounds like Jshredz needs a Grim-a-round!

Way to go Lith! Have at it!

grouping some bodyparts to get started. Back and bis last night. I have always had great results in terms of back. It builds rather easy however I was extremely weak in my rows and pulldowns. Regardless, I received one hell of a back pump. Worked onto some ez bar curls for bis. My bis are lagging more than anything. I tore both of them in previous years and I will never have proportionate arms again. I just keep working at it. Its rather painful when starting but usually loosens up.

Only gear Im running is 300mg of Drakon sust per week. Based on how clean I keep my diet and how my bloodwork comes back, I may boost to around 600 test/300 tren. I don't run huge cycles anymore. Not going to compete. I just like to challenge my physique and my workouts.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.