millenium girl

Iron Killer
Jacked Immortal
EG Freak
Shout Master
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
I'm trying a new superfoods meal replacement (from Goldmetalsupplements). As you know I have been buying Shakeology for years now. I usually replace dinner with Greek yogurt and Shakeology. I wonder what that new meal replacement will do for me. I will tell you more in a few days.

This one contains an array of proteins, amino acids, and other nutrients that make it a true powerhouse on the nutritional front (that's what goldsupplements told me).

Serving size - 24.5 grams.
Proprietary ingredients list: whey protein concentrate, pea protein concentrate, raw black maca, spirulina, broccoli extract, pipeline.

Calories 120
Calories from fat 19
Total fat 2.1 g
Saturated fat 1.2 g
Trans fat < 0.12 g
Cholesterol 57.5 mg
Sodium 50 mg
Potassium 105 mg
Total carbohydrate 1.2 g
Sugars 1.2 g
Protein 23 g

Looking for something else now that I'm going vegan. Not sure soy is good for me. Your input would be appreciated.

you want a mix of rice/pea protein and then maybe some mct oils and slow-digesting carbs thrown in. i put some psyllium husk in mine too. you can make your own blend here: truenutrition.com

you want a mix of rice/pea protein and then maybe some mct oils and slow-digesting carbs thrown in. i put some psyllium husk in mine too. you can make your own blend here: truenutrition.com
R2D2There are a few protein powder blends around here that are a mix of rice, pea and hemp protein. I have to check the truenutrition website. Living in Europe makes things a bit tricky sometimes.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.