New old guy and pic.

stonetag

Crazy Old Bastard
Jacked Immortal
Mutated
EG Cash
Stonetag here, Hi to all you! Invited by a friend on another board, very new to boards this being my second, I may have to be spoon fed through a few things but I will learn quick.
Little about myself, I'm 50 years young, been lifting for 26 years or so with no end in sight. I have been an AAS cycler since 1988, this included some long "off" times. I am 6'2, 254 lbs. bf% no clue as of right now(maybe you can tell from pic a rough estimate?) my profession is fisheries Biologist, so if you have any fish ?'s, lol Anyway great to be here. Thanks

[attachment deleted by admin]

WELCOME TO EG BROTHER
YOU MUST HAVE A GOOD FRIEND CUZ YOU FOUND THE BEST SPOT ON THE WEB ;D

Welcome, don't worry there is plenty of knowledge here. Ask away.
My un professional guess on the bf%, and I'm no expert by any means. I'd guess 20-25 maybe. Again, no insult, you look great and have potential to growwwwww.

Welcome aboard

hell yeah one of the best sponsor is Heisenberg 😀

Welcome to the most secure board around 😉

Hello and Welcome to EG Bro...EG is the Best place Ever!!!

Welcome to EG mane! Looking forward to seeing more results bro! You are in the right place! ;D

Welcome my brother...This is hands down the best...best members...sponsors...security...staff and admin. I'm sure you, like myself, consider yourself lucky. Enjoy my brother and remember "loose lips sink ships" do mums the word. Fuck I'm old!

Welcome. I don't know what other board your on but eg is the safest spot u can be...Most boards offer little if no protection for members...Grim takes good care of us kids here.
Heisenberg is the shit and to check missed post it's in top right corner of screen...u have been briefed lol
Enjoy the board

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.