New old member

the prototype

Iron Killer
Jacked Immortal
EG Freak
Mutated
EG Cash
Hey all, I've been a member of this board for a long time. Took a break since I had a nice stock of test plus trt and I've basically researched till I was blue in the face about every compound so everything seemed redundant after a while. Well dr took me off TRT and I'm low on test. Not looking for sources. Most know me from a while back which surprises me they're still around. Turnover rate seems high but if you're good then you're and smart, you'll be around I guess.

Just wanted to reintroduce myself. I've been in the game for a while so perhaps I can impart some wisdom. Btw my former name was rippedgolfer. Life is pretty hectic and I can't access this forum thru my phone so I'll be on sparingly but look forward to learning and sharing. Hope everyone is healthy and strong.

Jshredz and 4everstrong, I remember you both. Thx for the welcome. Glad to be back and happy this place is still up. The other forums are a sh** show.

Welcome back Ripped! (prototype) Glad to see ya again! 😉

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.