New progress pics exclusively on GG

RebelMachinist

Iron Killer
Jacked Immortal
EG Freak
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
Hey guys so I know GG is not longer a vendor here but I just wanted to share a progress picture with y’all.
I started February 2018 and this picture is from mid June 2020. It was 99% GG gear. I have thrown in snake NPP and TPP as well a short run and some SARMS but it’s mostly been GG gear.

sustaon, trenbolone, mast, test e, proviron and some of the old oral combos, anadrol and d-bol.
A note I was married until April 2019 so I made the largest progress after I was divorced it was a bad abusive (I was the abused by her bitch ass) marriage.

anyways:

left is Feb 2018 @ 230 pounds and probably 20% body fat

right is June 2020 @ 195 pounds and below 12% bodyfat

82E09DC8-4DA7-4113-A226-F7F0C964FC64.jpeg
74820BA6-1BF7-4DFA-A0D3-0E9B2B24CB9C.webp

GG always did have some good gear !!!
Looking Jacked Brother !!!

GG always did have some good gear !!!
Looking Jacked Brother !!!
TorresThanks man! I’m trying for 19-20” arms I’m around 17 1/2” rn I did get set back a bit from the quarantine but I’m back an better then ever I got some GG Winny coming this week and my chest is a biotch to grow the upper pecs. Finally got some Aromasin and prami and prolly gonna get Nolva I’m trying to get rid of puberty gyno I’ve had since I was 12. The gear has only added to it but never got awful thankfully

Well bro , keep that shit up because youre almost to the promise land !!!
The Quarantine fucked me up too, I got super lazy and lost size, but when the gyms opened up I was there the first day and I'm getting my shit together as well.
I also still have GG gear and will hold onto it for a special occasion. I still keep in touch with him from time to time, hes a good dude !!!

Well bro , keep that shit up because youre almost to the promise land !!!
The Quarantine fucked me up too, I got super lazy and lost size, but when the gyms opened up I was there the first day and I'm getting my shit together as well.
I also still have GG gear and will hold onto it for a special occasion. I still keep in touch with him from time to time, hes a good dude !!!
TorresBro it’s been a long rough journey esp learning my body i def don’t have a perfect diet either life doesnt workout that way hah one day soon tho. Yes I can see the light at the end finally I’m really close to where I wanna be my biggest diet change was cutting carbs specifically bread and high sugar foods and drinks to a bare minimum. Yeah I tried to workout at home during the quarantine but haha that didn’t work it just isn’t the same as the gym. Ya GG is a good dude I hate he had to leave here but I don’t blame him he was talking to me for 2 years prior about wanting to go private only

Great transformatio my man. Keep up the hard work and stay disciplined.

Any chance you can post your diet and training?

Any chance you can post your diet and training?
JinkoMy diet is not a plan. My ex-wife found out she was diabetic in September 2018 so I adopted various parts of a diabetic diet and just try to make healthy conscious choices. I’ve done all the bulking diets and multiple meals a day. Even in that feb before picture. It just doesn’t work for me the only thing that was swole on me was my stomach.

I do have a workout log on here I will start updating it. However I do follow but at my own template Dr. Clay Hyght’s ‘Tried And True Bodybuilding Program’ I’ve been on this program for 2 solid years. At this point you got to make your own template. Like I do legs just once a week. I hack squat 840 for 5 sets 10-12 reps each. Free barbellsquats I can not do due to an injury. I can do smith machine barbell squats without pain up to 405# it’s the left side of my lower body and on my right lower back is another issue that causes pain of having thrown out your back. I just have to adapt

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.