new to e.g. glad to be here

bhcolex50x

Iron Killer
Jacked Immortal
EG Freak
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
hey guys just a bit about me, I'm a mod on bop, was on ij, still on s-f and a few others but not as heavily as bop.

i'm 6' tall, 245lbs, 14-15%bf trying to drop down. 24 yrs old. been using juice for 3 years and have used most all the usual stuff other than deca, dbol, and drol. i.e. I've used test, tren, mast, eq, primo, var, win, and prob others. currently in week 14 of test/eq cycle 800-1000mg of each per week. I feel I'm very knowledgeable and can be of use and helpful to you guys feel free to pm or ask in open forum any questions I've also been on hgh for about 6 months and used some peptides as well. I'm also a college grad from a major university in texas (won't disclose which one but its one of the 5 largest schools) business management degree with experience in setting up new companies with people as well as a sales rep for a industrial chem company so any questions in those fields fire away

excited to b here guys
C

Welcome 😉

Sup cole welcome bro. Congrats on the mod status at BOP as well!

Curious what your 6 mos of GH has been like.

Welcome aboard.

Nm goodfella currently on a ski trip haha forgot how much cardio this shit is haha I think eq helps with altitude tho no lie. And as for the hgh question, my skin is tighter and healthier looking, vains are pumped on the says I take it (5 on 2 off usually) fat loss without changing anything else. Idk if ill rebuy or not yet, the month I had the best hh results I was taking 4iu/day and 3-4 250mcg pins of ghrp-2 some say the combo would b like taking 8-12 Iu/day 🙂 I think I have 160iu left and I'm going to try and do 4iu/day and 3 ghrp injects a day with 800mg eq/week, 500mg each of prop,mast, tren a/week for the last month of my cycle and do some strict carb cycling to finish with a bang. During pct ill run 2iu Ed and maybe some ghrp. Feel free to ask me questions anytime bud

Keep bumping into this guy lol. J/k, happy new year Cole.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.