new to E-G

cck99352

Jacked
Jacked Immortal
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
I am new to E-G... been powerlifting and bodybuilding for some 20 years... competed in powerlifting in the 90s and early 2000s, never in bodybuilding... as I get older, my focus has changed more towards bodybuilding (the propensity for injury is greater in powerlifting)... tore both quads in 2009 while squatting.... out of the gym for some 4 years... started back in October. Looking forward to learning from the more experienced members of this board!

Welcome!

EG is all about security that's lacking @ other boards 'we are a bb forum as well'
and offer u tools to secure urself @ ur other boards 😉

Welcome CCK!! We're a great BB forum....and as Grim said there's a big emphasis on security here! Feel free to post away!

How come you are quick to tell him that we are big on security, but fail to mention how important trannies seem to be here?

Welcome to EG

Wabbitt said:
How come you are quick to tell him that we are big on security, but fail to mention how important trannies seem to be here?

Welcome to EG
Wabbitt
Hmmm.....Solid Point!! 😉

Welcome aboard, this is a solid board , with people that have lots of Info on what ur looking for. These bunch of deusch bags are top notch!!! Good luck back in the gym bro !!!

Yep...and if you can't find what you need.....there's always the ever popular "reach around" available!! 😛

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.