New to the group

Noquit11

Recruit
Jacked Immortal
EG Auction Sniper
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
Just introducing myself to everyone and wanted to say Thanks for having me! Been lifting for 5 years and I would seriously for 2 1/2, and am just here to learn and grow in both knowledge and strength! Looking forward to interacting and listening to all the advice here. Big shout out to Admin. GRIM & Mimmik for allowing me to participate

Welcome to the dark side @Noquit11. Time to grow my little friend!

Welcome to the dark side @Noquit11. Time to grow my little friend!
MimmikHa! Thank you! I’ve accepted to the truth The day I set foot in a gym is the day I became forever small.... doesn’t mean I won’t die trying to prove otherwise

Ha! Thank you! I’ve accepted to the truth The day I set foot in a gym is the day I became forever small.... doesn’t mean I won’t die trying to prove otherwise
Noquit11You will get there, a lot of us have gained 100 or more pounds on our journey brother.

I couldn’t help but take a little jab at you. Welcome to the best site on the web. Read, enjoy, and make some friends. You will love it here.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.