New to the site/looks awesome!

glock4319

Recruit
Jacked Immortal
Mutated
EG Cash
Thanks to TSizemore I’m gonna be a part of this fantastic site! I can’t wait to dive in and gather all the info I can from the vets here. Thanks in advance fellas!!

Welcome to the site Glock! There's info overload here, just peruse the different forums and utilize the library of info available to you! Plus, lots of dedicated and knowledgeable peeps here to help out.

Welcome to the site Glock! There's info overload here, just peruse the different forums and utilize the library of info available to you! Plus, lots of dedicated and knowledgeable peeps here to help out.
TSizemore
Excited to read up on here. There’s so much good stuff I’m gonna have info overload which is great! Maybe by being on this site it will give your inbox a break. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Excited to read up on here. There’s so much good stuff I’m gonna have info overload which is great! Maybe by being on this site it will give your inbox a break. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
glock4319Lmao! .... Maybe. 😉

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.