sityslicker1

Iron Killer
Jacked Immortal
EG Auction Sniper
EG Freak
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
2013 ninja 650. Clean title, 2200 miles (new engine broken in basically) and getting it at a steal. So good that if i wanted to flip it i could and make 2-3k extra more than im paying for it. It was just a deal to hard to pass up. The owners is willing to let it go for cheap bc he wants a cruiser.

This will be my second ninja. MIss riding, its been years. Where i live i have the mnts 3 hrs away on the west and beach 2hrs east. Going to be making a lot of day trips to both.

Anyone else ride? Krustus, Paul?

Attachments

• hqdefault.webp
    hqdefault.webp
    17.8 KB · Views: 49
I used to ride motorcycles. Gave it up after many of my friends got hurt or killed on them and I got tired of being pulled over for speeding - I gave up riding and sold my Suzuki's

Dissapointed thought this was like a vibrating twirling dildo, this is clearly payback for my free sample thread

Started out a Honda guy at 14 years old. Ended up a Harley guy. That being said... Last year I rode an electric bike called a Volt, all over California. DAMN!!!! The power and speed was unbelievable. And being able to plug it into the wall after riding all day and charging it up for 25 cents... how the hell do you beat that? Plus it was incredible riding through the mountains without making any sound what-so-ever... it was almost spiritual.

I ride too, got a sweet Vespa.

Sold my gsxr 1000 k7 2 years ago. Laid it down, posted it on Craigslist. Some dude drove from Florida. Over 12 hour drive to buy it. Sold it for 200$ more than I paid.. And owned it for almost 3 years. I'll be getting another 1000 in the next few years and make it a track bike. Love speed but hate public streets.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

blasson said:
Sold my gsxr 1000 k7 2 years ago. Laid it down, posted it on Craigslist. Some dude drove from Florida. Over 12 hour drive to buy it. Sold it for 200$ more than I paid.. And owned it for almost 3 years. I'll be getting another 1000 in the next few years and make it a track bike. Love speed but hate public streets.

blasson
Love gixers. Crazy fast right.

I actually started looking for a cruiser in a chopper or bobber style, but everything was way of of my price range. It all ended working out well though. Maybe another 10 yrs ill go that route.

sityslicker1 said:
Love gixers. Crazy fast right.
sityslicker1
They're crazy fast indeed!. I did a few mods like lowered it, slip on pipe for sound/looks. Stretched. And -1+3 geared it. I miss it every dam time I see a pack of people riding. They have bike night in my area. Every Wednesday they all meet up at sonic and ride. At least 50+ bikes. Usually much more. They don't act the ass and make a bad name. Just ride up all over.. Social thing.

Only reason I sold it was bc my brother n laws friend died a few weeks before in front of him. The weekend before I laid mine down my buddy smoked a car. Both their faults he was speeding and the car was doing a u-turn in he middle of a cross section and became both legs paralyzed and one arm.. He has 2 kids he'll never get to play ball with or anything they are active in.. Then I laid mine down and my middle child was only a year old at the time so I gave it up. Scared me. But I'll get another one like I said but stay off the streets. Track only.

Miss my bike. It was an R6 but kicked like 7 with all the mods and full exhaust system.
If I was to get a bike again it would be a cruiser. I like the speed way too much.
You guys know what I mean when 100mph becomes your cruising speed.

jshredz said:
Miss my bike. It was an R6 but kicked like 7 with all the mods and full exhaust system.
If I was to get a bike again it would be a cruiser. I like the speed way too much.
You guys know what I mean when 100mph becomes your cruising speed.
jshredz
This is exactly why I don't own a bike right now. It's like a drug. You can tell yourself a million times that you're not going to push the speedometer, but damn...

Once you've ridden for a few years it finally dawns on you that it's just a matter of time. Eventually something is going to give. Sure I could always grow up... but we all know the odds of that happening.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.