New Years gym crowd

anabol69

Iron Killer
Jacked Immortal
EG Freak
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
Gawd I can't stand the new peeps at gym this past week. My gym isnt small nor is it huge but I can already see these are part timers. Get off your cell and get off my muthuh fn bench.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

OMG was my gym packed yesterday!!! The parking lot was full and I knew right away it was starting, I walked in and there were people everywhere, all the machines and benches were full, I had to wait on almost every exercise. It sucked! I give them 3 months and then it will be back to normal, we might gain a handful of people but the majority will drop off and quit.

Thanks
TMM

I work out at a small old gym with limited equipment. Most people prefer large spaces like Planet Fitness. Mine is not crowded 😉

My gym just opened up two more branches locally. I LOVE it. No crowd at all at the one I go to.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The wife has availability of lifting at two nice gyms. No fees involved, I've done a pile of work for the owners over the years so the family lifts free all hours. Anyway, she has opted out and is taking a break for a week or two until the young kids phase out. Although she likes a little attention as I believe all women do, too many young kids starting at her and hitting on her lol

lith56bigguy said:
The wife has availability of lifting at two nice gyms. No fees involved, I've done a pile of work for the owners over the years so the family lifts free all hours. Anyway, she has opted out and is taking a break for a week or two until the young kids phase out. Although she likes a little attention as I believe all women do, too many young kids starting at her and hitting on her lol
lith56bigguyNo fees damn lol. Tell her to whoop those kids asses lol

I tell her to quit dressing like a slut and she won't have those issues. She tells me they're workout clothes lmao

lith56bigguy said:
I tell her to quit dressing like a slut and she won't have those issues. She tells me they're workout clothes lmao
lith56bigguyLmao!!

I stand it right now at the gym. It just got real bad this week. It wss almost a delayed reaction to New years

Reminds me i Still gotta hit the gym!

Same shit, different year. All the posers will be gone in a flash of an eye. This is what keeps the gyms open. All the people sign up but never come.

Forgot what a gym looks like

Still going strong at PF!! Lol There is an influx of hotties though, so I shouldn't complain...

lith56bigguy date=1486423764 said:
show us pics or its not true lol
lith56bigguy date=1486423764It's bad enough I can't grunt or drop a weight, can't imagine what would happen if I walked around holding my cellphone snapping pics.
Anyhoo, I started a new gym on Sunday... I'll post some pics of the layout, it is very nice gym.

MattyIce said:
It's bad enough I can't grunt or drop a weight, can't imagine what would happen if I walked around holding my cellphone snapping pics.
Anyhoo, I started a new gym on Sunday... I'll post some pics of the layout, it is very nice gym.
MattyIceNice

MattyIce date=1486499413 said:
It's bad enough I can't grunt or drop a weight, can't imagine what would happen if I walked around holding my cellphone snapping pics.
MattyIce date=1486499413Try it and let us know how it goes lol

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.