New Years Resolutions

Do everything I can to stay cancer free. It has been a rough year for me. I was in a lot of pain, had bad anxiety, got less sleep than I should have and had to face that alone.
I need to stick to a low carb clean diet.
I'm still on antidepressants and Diazepam but I have no family or friends and people at the boards aren't helping on the contrary.
Most of the time I'm treated like shit except by Thor and a few others.
There's a sentence in Dutch that says Stank voor dank and that's exactly what happened here.

Last edited:
Damn MG , that’s not good . Don’t take things so serious , you’ll feel better trust me .
I laugh at people that have negative shit to say to me, lol , I thank them because I know they’re clueless of what I’m about , so do the same and you’ll be good . Hope the New Year treats you well !!

Sorry to hear this MG. I am a psychiatric nurse as I am finishing school. If you ever want to talk, I am saying... I am a good non-judgemental listener. Have a blessed new year my lady!

Just more of the same for me... Put my absolute best into school. Being "older" and going back to school was a choice I made so no games, no goofing off, no fucking around, just study, study, study. I've managed to keep a 4.0 for the 2.5yrs I've been back and I'm going to continue to fight to keep it.

I'm also going to make sure I hit the gym 3x a week... no excuse since there is a quality gym 2miles from my apt. I need that time to unplug, decompress, and let out all my frustration/anger out on the bar. I'm going to try to make it to my main gym 2x a week, but since it's 45min away I'll have to wait and see. I know I'll make it there 1x a week but I'd like to make it there 2x a week. My classes will dictate that though but either way, I'll hit the gym 3x a week no matter what.

Also, conditioning at least 2x a week. Time to lean back up and get even a bit leaner. I may change my job this summer and if I do then my appearance is priority one. I'm semi lean now but if I follow through with it, I gotta get very lean..... we'll see.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.