morrey

Iron Killer
Jacked Immortal
EG Freak
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
In September im goin to use EQ for the first time. I was thinking 500 mg/week
What can i expect from it and do you guys think that dose is sufficient?

Are you goin to be running test with it? 500 is def a good dose. Ive ran eq for long time, several times and its one of my favorites hands down. However, I dont notice increased appetite that eq provides until I get over 600mg/wk, I usually run it at 750mg/wk and appetite soars through the roof. As far as results and what to expect I'd say at 500-750/wk for no less than 18-24 weeks and you should see some pretty decent solid gains with minimal water retention. Keep in mind that it is definitely not deca and your not going to blow up fast on eq but what you do gain should be good hard quality muscle but as always that depends mostly on diet.

Thanks for the input.

Yeah i will be running 600mg of test E as well. Both of them for 20 weeks
Im going to try and keep the fat gain to a minimum. The past year and a half I would get too fat because I wanted to maximize the gains. The diet will be in check

vascularity...

500 a wk should be fine for your first run. Like B4 said, some people don't see the hunger until you go over a certain dose. Start at 500 and find out what your sweet spot is.

The vascularity part of eq is what pulled me into it but ive ran it upwards of 36wks and I have never noticed any significant change in vascularity. Now I have days that veins are popping but for the most part they are always the same. But ive herd others say that eq did wonders and made there veins pop like crazy. I think ever compound has different effects on different people and you pretty much have to go by personal experience for the most part. Amd just something to consider if it were me id bump that 20wks up to say 24wks eq is one of those super long to notice compounds and at 20wks your really just gonna be a few weeks into actually seeing the major results. Just dont get discouraged at 10-12 weeks when you haven't noticed much except for increased appetite.

In my opinion EQ sucks and you will be wasting a lot of time and money on something you be disappointed in at the end of your cycle. There are better things to use and get better results from with less or equal time.

Buck said:
In my opinion EQ sucks and you will be wasting a lot of time and money on something you be disappointed in at the end of your cycle. There are better things to use and get better results from with less or equal time.
BuckThat's exactly how I feel about Cyp!

TSizemore said:
Buck said:
BuckThat's exactly how I feel about Cyp!
Ahh but bold cyp cuts the result time down and with proper front loading you'll be up and running even quicker.

My point isn't ester on eq it's the drug it's self. Just not worth the money and pokes for the final results. There's better out there for same or equal money.

Which test to you prefer. I have now gone from cyp to enth. Better results for enth I have found.

Buck said:
Buck
Yeah i have heard this quite a lot. I have never tried it, and I want to try every compound so i thought why not

Buck said:
My point isn't ester on eq it's the drug it's self. Just not worth the money and pokes for the final results. There's better out there for same or equal money.

Which test to you prefer. I have now gone from cyp to enth. Better results for enth I have found.
Buck
I didnt notice any difference between C and E, but i always get E just cuz the ester is a tad bit shorter

I have ran eq many many times and is usually a staple in all my cycles. The cycle I just started is the first in a long time that eq was not incorporated into it. Now the bold cyp thing I cant comment on because ive never actually used it just reg old eq. Like I said some do get discouraged on eq expecially after 12wks or so and they haven't seen any big gains. You have to be patient with it and just go Into it knowing that its gonna be a long haul and not a quick process. As far as it being useless and a complete waste of money id say hell no its money well spent it. Just depends on the amount of patience you have and if your willing to put in the time.

back4more said:
I have ran eq many many times and is usually a staple in all my cycles. The cycle I just started is the first in a long time that eq was not incorporated into it. Now the bold cyp thing I cant comment on because ive never actually used it just reg old eq. Like I said some do get discouraged on eq expecially after 12wks or so and they haven't seen any big gains. You have to be patient with it and just go Into it knowing that its gonna be a long haul and not a quick process. As far as it being useless and a complete waste of money id say hell no its money well spent it. Just depends on the amount of patience you have and if your willing to put in the time.
back4more
I only have enough for 20 weeks of 500mgs. Would you suggest lowering it to say 400mg. That way i can run it for 25 weeks

I LOVE EQ.
With a solid diet and workout regiment it'll make you vascular as hell and chisel you up.
Just to throw it in for strength though, it def isn't the compound.

Buck I'm all about short esters these days. Test prop, tren ace, npp. I have done bold cyp for a 16 week stint and several cycles of reg EQ in the past and ill have to agree that the gains for boldenone are not the most monumental, but the vascularity I gained from those cycles has stuck with me. It does raise my BP and for that reason ill have to avoid it cause I'm battling hereditary low HDL levels. I've gotta be cautious.

RockShawn said:
Buck I'm all about short esters these days. Test prop, tren ace, npp. I have done bold cyp for a 16 week stint and several cycles of reg EQ in the past and ill have to agree that the gains for boldenone are not the most monumental, but the vascularity I gained from those cycles has stuck with me. It does raise my BP and for that reason ill have to avoid it cause I'm battling hereditary low HDL levels. I've gotta be cautious.
RockShawn
What is the relationship between bloood pressure and HDL? I too have low HDL and my bp gets pretty high while on

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.