next cycle help from you pros out there

krustus

Iron Killer
Jacked Immortal
EG Freak
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
OK ... i got a few more weeks before i finish this npp, masteron cycle (7 weeks of tbol at the start) and then gonna just go trt dose until march or april.

i have a shit load of deca and EQ... was thinking of 300/400mg a week deca and 600 a week of EQ. i'm a little worried about blood pressure.. i can give blood.. would that be enough every 8 weeks?
i would like to switch to NPP after about 16 weeks... is that a good idea? and finish the last of the cycle with NPP, EQ, anavar...and might add masteron during these weeks too.

any advise is appreciated...

krustus said:
OK ... i got a few more weeks before i finish this npp, masteron cycle (7 weeks of tbol at the start) and then gonna just go trt dose until march or april.

i have a shit load of deca and EQ... was thinking of 300/400mg a week deca and 600 a week of EQ. i'm a little worried about blood pressure.. i can give blood.. would that be enough every 8 weeks?
i would like to switch to NPP after about 16 weeks... is that a good idea? and finish the last of the cycle with NPP, EQ, anavar...and might add masteron during these weeks too.

any advise is appreciated...
krustusAre you going to add any Test to this, or just keep a TRT dose?

Your plan at the end of the cycle looks good, as for the deca in the beginning I not a fan of deca anymore like I used to be because it shuts you down; you lose sex drive; and you put yourself at risk of injury due to the masking effect of pain; and it raises blood pressure, but at that dose I think it would be ok, just keep everything in check and be careful. The eq at 600 is good but I hear a lot of people have better results at 800, seems to be a sweet spot for eq users. Overall everything looks good.

I'd give you my 2 cents but since you specifically asked for pro's advice I will crawl back into my chamber and see what happens lol

smoove said:
I'd give you my 2 cents but since you specifically asked for pro's advice I will crawl back into my chamber and see what happens lol
smoove
I took what he asked for as basically calling all of us vets pros. I am not a pro bber, I was a pro boxer though so pro was in it lol.

smoove said:
smooveI see a belt around your waste!!! Wait............are you saying that isn't you??? :-\

lol... smoove i meant profession gear abusers.. i think you qualify..

i just have never ran deca and only used EQ for a very short time... the EQ i had was from an old source (parsifal) and i cut it short because of issues.. but i got good stuff now.

krustus said:
lol... smoove i meant profession gear abusers.. i think you qualify..

i just have never ran deca and only used EQ for a very short time... the EQ i had was from an old source (parsifal) and i cut it short because of issues.. but i got good stuff now.
krustus
LOL I know my man, just fuckin around with you.
yes Tsize that really is me..........Ulimate warrior in da howz! lol not

so what about blood pressure on this cycle? would giving blood be enough you guys think?

krustus said:
so what about blood pressure on this cycle? would giving blood be enough you guys think?
krustus
I would think that it would help. I don't know if the smaller dose would give you high blood pressure, I got high blood pressure from 750mg ew, and that was just one time and the doc gave me blood pressure meds for a month and it went away and I haven't got it again. I never gave blood while on it so I cant comment on that other than it sounds logical.

A while back, sleeper posted about taking an aspirin at bedtime to help with BP. I've been taking a baby aspirin at that time and it has seemed to make a difference. I'm on test tren EQ and deca/npp.

RockShawn said:
A while back, sleeper posted about taking an aspirin at bedtime to help with BP. I've been taking a baby aspirin at that time and it has seemed to make a difference. I'm on test tren EQ and deca/npp.
RockShawn
I have heard of taking aspirin also, it thins the blood correct?

so aspirin thins the blood ... i already take fish oil that thins it too right,,, so that along with giving blood should be enough?

krustus said:
so aspirin thins the blood ... i already take fish oil that thins it too right,,, so that along with giving blood should be enough?
krustus
Yes I heard people take aspirin to prevent high blood pressure and strokes associated with it. I think you will be ok doing what you have laid out brother, you will know when it gets high cause you will turn beet red in your face and upper chest area.

my next worry would be deca dick and bloat... how much caber would i need (.5 every 3 days?) to prevent deca dick. and i didn't bloat on NPP but i know people say there is bloat on deca.. is there a way to keep it down?

krustus said:
my next worry would be deca dick and bloat... how much caber would i need (.5 every 3 days?) to prevent deca dick. and i didn't bloat on NPP but i know people say there is bloat on deca.. is there a way to keep it down?
krustus
I bloat like crazy on deca, big and smooth. Deca dick sucks and once you get it its hard to get it to stop without coming off the deca for awhile. I would take .5 caber every few days, like 2 times a week would be good. I had deca dick and stopped the deca and still reel from the loss of sex drive and it has been several months since I stopped it. NPP don't bloat you like deca will cause of the short ester, it is still nandrolone though.

krustus said:
krustus
1/2mg of caber every 3 days works great. You shouldn't need anymore on your dose of deca.

Im slowly bumping up my eq atm and im at 600mg/wk right now and my bp sky rocketed. baby aspirin in the am and before bed has helped with the headaches. I was shooting for 750mg/ wk but damn the bp set up a road block

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Latest threads

Back