Next cycle Test P or TPP.

Daredevil

Iron Killer
Jacked Immortal
EG Freak
Mutated
EG Cash
I want to run a 8 or 9 week cycle of Test and NPP. Currently I'm trying to decide whether I should run Test Prop or test phenyl-propionate with the NPP.

I'm thinking of doing a dosage of 500mG/week of NPP and Test at the same dosage of 500mG/week as well, or doing test at a slightly higher dosage of 600mG/week.

I've never ran TPP before. Wondering if it would be better than Test Prop with NPP or not really much of a difference.

Thoughts?

Test is test... if I give you both of those unlabeled, you wouldn't be able to tell the difference honestly.

Ha I literally just picked up this cycle just waiting on the last half of the goodies to arrive. I'm shooting tpp 600 mg for 15 weeks and npp 500 mg for 12 weeks. Like tk said test is test but I went with tpp over tp because I read and was told the only difference is the time each compound is released in. Tpp is a day or two longer which makes it perfect for my tues,thur,sat pin schedule

any Phenylpropionate ester pairs great with a twice a week schedule, stay with TPP or E/C that won't matter if you're looking for a 2 pin a week deal, props going to need a lot more sticks and cant say you're going to see a difference except in scar tissue.
word is the shorter the ester the less estrogenic the conversion, but i'd only use this logic in competition setting where i'm trying to be as dry as possible, not for over the winter bulking , and youre going to have AI meds so go with easy not painful and complex, props going to need daily /EOD injections

Troy date=1483980389 said:
Tpp and npp can both be shot twice a week?
Troy date=1483980389yes PP is a great ester and can be used every three days the half life is approx. 4.5 days so half the half life is close enough to be stable with 2 pins a week

I was thinking of running tpp/npp at 3 pins a week Tuesday Thursday Saturday. I feel like 2 pins a week is pushing it and 3 is just right. Would you advise against?

Troy date=1483982186 said:
I was thinking of running tpp/npp at 3 pins a week Tuesday Thursday Saturday. I feel like 2 pins a week is pushing it and 3 is just right. Would you advise against?
Troy date=1483982186this is a personal choice based on the amount of oil being pushed, since its NPP you need to get the 200 or 150 mg variety then three shots of 1 ml work, along with 3 shots of 1 ml of test. you have to add up the mL to MG and see how many you need and how to split it up
so if you end up with 3 shots of 2 MLs a week, that's a doable number, i dio 3 Mls three times a week

To keep your pinning on the same schedule test pp is the best choice for npp, same ester same pin schedule less up and down less sides.

My Test PP is 200mG/mL and my NPP is 100mG/mL.

I plan to do the following schedule:
Sunday: TPP @ 1.6mL(320mG) & NPP @ 1.7mL(170mG)
Tuesday: NPP @ 1.7mL(170mG)
Thursday: TPP @ 1.6mL(320mG) & NPP @ 1.7mL(170mG)

That'll be a total of 640mG Test PP and a total of 510mG of NPP per week, by utilizing 3 injections per week.

My tpp is 150mg/ml and npp is 100mg/ml

Monday
Tuesday TPP 1cc 150mg / NPP 2cc 200mg
Wednesday
Thursday TPP 2cc 300mg / NPP 1cc 100mg
Friday
Saturday TPP 1cc 150mg / NPP 2cc 200mg
Sunday

TPP 600mg / NPP 500mg a week

Troy said:
My tpp is 150mg/ml and npp is 100mg/ml

Monday
Tuesday TPP 1cc 150mg / NPP 2cc 200mg
Wednesday
Thursday TPP 2cc 300mg / NPP 1cc 100mg
Friday
Saturday TPP 1cc 150mg / NPP 2cc 200mg
Sunday

TPP 600mg / NPP 500mg a week
Troy
My first pin was yesterday. There was some pip involved due to the TPP. I wish I could keep injections at 3mL or less, but I'll suck it up and do 3.3mL twice a week or combined compounds, so that I only have to deal with the TPP twice a week.

I've experienced pip from Test Prop before, whereas longer esters I don't.

I feel both your schedules are idealistic and should provide great results is estrogen is kept in check. I have actually resulted to twice weekly pins with npp however I was also using test eth as a base along with test prop.

I may have to switch Test esters. The pip I experience is unpleasant. For some reason all Test Prop gives me pip, so Test pp feels the same. Been a rough 36 hours since I pinned. Ugh.

Im a fan of low test, high "whatever else I'm running"... I usually do Test @250 a week... 125 and 125....and let the NPP or the Tren add the slabs of muscle.... Is all preference...

Daredevil date=1484058945 said:
I may have to switch Test esters. The pip I experience is unpleasant. For some reason all Test Prop gives me pip, so Test pp feels the same. Been a rough 36 hours since I pinned. Ugh.
Daredevil date=1484058945I have experimented with EGH's TPP. PIP was minimal and it was very smooth.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.