Next Cycle.

4everstrong

Iron Killer
Jacked Immortal
Mutated
EG Cash
The cycle im on now Which is Cherrybomb Var Test E EQ NPP. i ran 2 orals Var and Cherrybomb(Dbol 25mgs Anadarol 25mgs)
Think i should give my liver a rest this next coming cycle? I was thinking about adding Tbol in this Tren cycle but dont want to put to much stress on my liver.

This Tren cycle is going to be a bulking cycle. I was thinking about adding Mast P in but dont think it would do much for me if im bulking.. Suggest any other Oils to add in this Cycle? Or just keep it Test Prop and Tren A?

1-8 Test Prop 100mgs EOD
1-8 Tren A 100mgs EOD.

I always like EQ added myself..but you running pretty short

4everstrong said:
I might try for 12 weeks on Ace. But im sure ill get tired of Pinning Eod.
4everstrongStep it up, 4ever!!!! Once you go short ester, you never go back!! Lol...

There's always Deca....

TSizemore said:
Step it up, 4ever!!!! Once you go short ester, you never go back!! Lol...

There's always Deca....
TSizemore
I think i have fell in love with short esters lol.
Deca makes me soo Bloated.. Never going there again!

I was either thinking Test Prop 100mgs EOD and Tren A 100mgs EOD

Or going with

Test PP
NPP
Mast P

4everstrong said:
I think i have fell in love with short esters lol.
Deca makes me soo Bloated.. Never going there again!

I was either thinking Test Prop 100mgs EOD and Tren A 100mgs EOD

Or going with

Test PP
NPP
Mast P
4everstrongSince you're talking about bulking, go ahead and add the Mast in with the Prop and Tren. It'll give you solid lean gains that you'll be real happy with. Run it for at least 10 weeks.
I hear ya on the Deca, that's why I run Npp. But, you did say Bulk......so..

TSizemore said:
Since you're talking about bulking, go ahead and add the Mast in with the Prop and Tren. It'll give you solid lean gains that you'll be real happy with. Run it for at least 10 weeks.
I hear ya on the Deca, that's why I run Npp. But, you did say Bulk......so..
TSizemore
Okay ill add in the Mast P. I have never ran Mast Before. What should the dosage be on the Mast?
Trying to stay away from the bloat much as possible. Deca is to much lol.

4everstrong said:
Okay ill add in the Mast P. I have never ran Mast Before. What should the dosage be on the Mast?
Trying to stay away from the bloat much as possible. Deca is to much lol.
4everstrongRun them all equal....75mg eod, or if you're good with the Tren then 100mg eod. You'll pick up some intitial water at the very beginning, but it'll go away quick. Just keep your water intake up.

TSizemore said:
Run them all equal....75mg eod, or if you're good with the Tren then 100mg eod. You'll pick up some intitial water at the very beginning, but it'll go away quick. Just keep your water intake up.
TSizemore
I had bad anxiety with Tren E but i think it was bc i ran my Test at 600mgs with the Tren E at 400mgs. I would like to get A blend for smaller volume shots. but i already have the Mast P Tren A Test P in different vials.

4everstrong said:
I had bad anxiety with Tren E but i think it was bc i ran my Test at 600mgs with the Tren E at 400mgs. I would like to get A blend for smaller volume shots. but i already have the Mast P Tren A Test P in different vials.
4everstrongThen start out with 75mg.....that will end up being a 2 1/4 cc shot. Not to bad....

4everstrong said:
Should i keep it at 75mgs the whole cycle? Or up it to 100mgs if i dont have any problems?
4everstrongThat's completely up to you. If you don't have any anxiety issues like before, up it to 100. You should still get some sides even at 75mg. So watch out for the night sweats and crazy ass dreams.

TSizemore said:
That's completely up to you. If you don't have any anxiety issues like before, up it to 100. You should still get some sides even at 75mg. So watch out for the night sweats and crazy ass dreams.
TSizemore
Idk what i wanna do lol. If i can see Great gains on 75mgs Eod through out the whole cycle i dont see a reason to up it any higher.
Think i will see great results on 75mgs EOD through the whole cycle?

4everstrong said:
Idk what i wanna do lol. If i can see Great gains on 75mgs Eod through out the whole cycle i dont see a reason to up it any higher.
Think i will see great results on 75mgs EOD through the whole cycle?
4everstrongDepends on what your definition of great gains are. This cycle isn't a "mass" builder or traditional bulker. It's more of a lean gainer. A good hard appearance is what you can expect from this. Some mass, but don't be looking for 20 lbs of muscle gain.

TSizemore said:
Depends on what your definition of great gains are. This cycle isn't a "mass" builder or traditional bulker. It's more of a lean gainer. A good hard appearance is what you can expect from this. Some mass, but don't be looking for 20 lbs of muscle gain.
TSizemore
Yeah i know its going to be a lean gainer and not to expect a big amount of weight gained. Just wondering if 75mgs would be fine the whole cycle or if i would need to up it after a while.

4everstrong said:
Yeah i know its going to be a lean gainer and not to expect a big amount of weight gained. Just wondering if 75mgs would be fine the whole cycle or if i would need to up it after a while.
4everstrongI personally think 75mg is a good dose. Run it for 6 weeks, and then see what you're body is telling you. If you think you're good, up it to 100. Part of this game is coming to realizations about what our bodies can and can't handle. What does and doesn't work for "us".

TSizemore said:
I personally think 75mg is a good dose. Run it for 6 weeks, and then see what you're body is telling you. If you think you're good, up it to 100. Part of this game is coming to realizations about what our bodies can and can't handle. What does and doesn't work for "us".
TSizemore
Sound good bro. I might just keep it at 75mg through the whole cycle. and then Next time i run The same cycle ill up it to 100mgs.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.