Mad Referrer
Jacked Immortal
Respect and Loyalty
EG Freak
Shout Master
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
am I the only one hating these new pussy ass rules?

I get the idea behind the rules. Do you come to watch stars (Aaron Rodgers, Brady, etc) or their backup cause they got injured?

I get the idea behind the rules. Do you come to watch stars (Aaron Rodgers, Brady, etc) or their backup cause they got injured?
Jinko4 the amount they get paid they should take a hit, its becoming a joke

Remember the good old days? Leather helmets and sparse pads?(I've seen pictures) .... That was football! 😀

I miss the Jack Tatum mentality. Nowadays its like flag football.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

So the more you’re paid the harder you should get hit??

It has to do with league, the teams and tv money. You’re not watching to see back ups.

So the more you’re paid the harder you should get hit??

It has to do with league, the teams and tv money. You’re not watching to see back ups.
Jinkoabsolutely not they however get paid big bucks and basically are prancing dolls now a days its pathetic

Your still not answering the question. You want to see backups? Thats why this is being done. It's not player motived it's league, TV, and teams (owners) wanting to maximize money. You do that by having stars on the field.

Your still not answering the question. You want to see backups? Thats why this is being done. It's not player motived it's league, TV, and teams (owners) wanting to maximize money. You do that by having stars on the field.
JinkoSo now we get to watch pro players act like pussies? Every and I mean EVERY ball thrown down field the receiver complains about being held or interferred with. Man these are grown ass men who are a bunch on whiners. I understand protecting players on bad or delayed hits but come on.
If you land on the qb its now a flag? This isn't football due to fact most now are afraid to even show their full potential.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Or you can turn it off.

You guys are missing point. It’s not players that pushed for these rules. I have friends that have played and one that is still playing in the NFL. It’s money. When a star is hurt the ratings suck. And honestly do you turn the game on to watch backups?

It’s like a natural bodybuilding show. People want freaks.

I know its money...
Id rather see a chimp throw the ball if they are actually playing football not patty cake.
Interference is a tad different then not even barely able to tackle someone.
100% legit proper form tackles not even agressive are now off the table its become a joke

they should do even more to protect players imho.

It’s QB that is most protected. Outside of hitting in the head you can pretty much tee off on everyone.

QB’s are .09% of the starts on the field and .03-.05% of the active rosters. That leaves a sizable percentage of guys that you can still see get hit.

If you want hits maybe watch something else? I like all 3 phases of games (defense, special teams, and offense) and not being able to smash less then 1% of guys on field is fine by me.

i think they should do more with helmets, equipment to minimize the head injuries. yea, they make a good living, but when they're out of the game by 30 or so and end up suicidal or with severe brain damage/mental health issues, i think they need to do more to protect all the players, not just the quarterbacks.

Careful....or we might say something like "I only watch NASCAR for the wrecks"!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.